M ///Mikucki Messages 173 Messages Mikucki Feb 9, 2011 #1 looking for a 0mile M3 CSL looking to offer either of these. 1970 b day ticket 1968 b day ticket Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 9, 2011 #4 Let me go shake down my '03 ticket & I'll let you know when I have the car you're looking for.
Z Zeylim Messages 33 Messages Zeybeks Feb 9, 2011 #5 I have the CSL, but with some miles on it... How can you really get a car from the UCD that isn't like...used? -.-
I have the CSL, but with some miles on it... How can you really get a car from the UCD that isn't like...used? -.-
M ///Mikucki Messages 173 Messages Mikucki Feb 9, 2011 #6 02civicsi Let me go shake down my '03 ticket & I'll let you know when I have the car you're looking for. Click to expand... Awesome. Let me know what you get
02civicsi Let me go shake down my '03 ticket & I'll let you know when I have the car you're looking for. Click to expand... Awesome. Let me know what you get
M ///Mikucki Messages 173 Messages Mikucki Feb 9, 2011 #7 Zeylim I have the CSL, but with some miles on it... How can you really get a car from the UCD that isn't like...used? -.- Click to expand... Ill see if 02civic reports back if not then I guess ill take yours
Zeylim I have the CSL, but with some miles on it... How can you really get a car from the UCD that isn't like...used? -.- Click to expand... Ill see if 02civic reports back if not then I guess ill take yours
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 9, 2011 #8 I will get that car, just a matter of time. The '03 ticket is being coy right now to give me the car. The one I get will be 0 miles & 0 switches. BNIB All Day!
I will get that car, just a matter of time. The '03 ticket is being coy right now to give me the car. The one I get will be 0 miles & 0 switches. BNIB All Day!