HaylRayzor HASA Member Premium Messages 3,130 Messages HaylRayzor Feb 1, 2011 #1 Let me know what you are looking for. I probably have it. Can trade this evening.
J jimbogl (Banned) Messages 479 Messages Manbearpigsx Feb 1, 2011 #2 i will trade falcon for toyota altezza touring car or toyota mr-S v edition
limesutam Messages 267 Scarborough, Canada Messages limesutam Feb 1, 2011 #3 i have one with 0 miles i can trade tonight at the reset i am loking for a 0 mile sky blue x1
the-mont Messages 487 Messages monty Feb 1, 2011 #4 Got one with 0km. Can trade tonight for Zonda LM Race Car. PM if interested.
HaylRayzor HASA Member Premium Messages 3,130 Messages HaylRayzor Feb 1, 2011 #5 Edit: no deal Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
HaylRayzor HASA Member Premium Messages 3,130 Messages HaylRayzor Feb 1, 2011 #6 Deal fell through. So I'm still looking for a Falcon. I don't have the other cars mentioned above but I have hundreds of cars so let me know what you want. And as I mentioned I can trade this evening, so if you must trade NOW don't offer.
Deal fell through. So I'm still looking for a Falcon. I don't have the other cars mentioned above but I have hundreds of cars so let me know what you want. And as I mentioned I can trade this evening, so if you must trade NOW don't offer.
NingDynasty Messages 769 Tampa, FL Messages NingDynasty Feb 1, 2011 #7 I'm looking for a 0 mile 0 mod Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
C coolguy_- Messages 35 Messages COOLGUY_- Feb 1, 2011 #8 I have one with 0 miles, will trade for an S. Vettel X2010