Want Ford Falcon XR8

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 7 comments
  • 432 views

HaylRayzor

HASA Member
Premium
Messages
3,130
Messages
HaylRayzor
Let me know what you are looking for. I probably have it.

Can trade this evening.
 
i will trade falcon for toyota altezza touring car or toyota mr-S v edition
 
i have one with 0 miles i can trade tonight at the reset

i am loking for a 0 mile sky blue x1
 
Got one with 0km.
Can trade tonight for Zonda LM Race Car.
PM if interested.
 
Edit: no deal
 
Last edited:
Deal fell through.

So I'm still looking for a Falcon. I don't have the other cars mentioned above but I have hundreds of cars so let me know what you want.

And as I mentioned I can trade this evening, so if you must trade NOW don't offer.
 
I'm looking for a 0 mile 0 mod Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
 
I have one with 0 miles, will trade for an S. Vettel X2010
 
Back