Want Porsche in GT5 & Forza4???

  • Thread starter Thread starter deadcat777
  • 7 comments
  • 1,087 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
331
Singapore
Singapore
I guess the only way is to boycott NFS.
 
Good luck with that 👍
 
oh, yes. I forgot. EA is the one with the Porsche licence...
 
And this is in the Cars in General section why?
 
homeforsummer
And this is in the Cars in General section why?

Indeed, this should be in games in general I reckon as it is neither fitting in forza or gt5 sections, even then I would imagine this would get locked quickly because it doesn't really add anything to any discussion.
 
I guess the only way is to boycott NFS.
Considering most of the people who have been getting riled up about this use "Need for Speed" as a pejorative and an insult, I really have to assume that EA couldn't care less if a bunch of people who were never going to buy the next NFS game in the first place proceeded to not buy the next NFS game.
 
I won't buy it because its NFS. :lol:

I still have nightmares of Underground.
 
Eh, Porsche's not likely to renew their license with EA on an exclusive basis, EA as a developer as a whole is really faltering in the gaming community. Still, I don't know how much of the current license is left.

Note to PDI and whoever makes Forza: start waving money in front of Porsche's nose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back