Want rsc

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 14 comments
  • 629 views
Messages
1,191
Messages
mjm_98
Wil give any premium Car prefer Black but any If I can paint
 
Last edited:
What? :confused:
 
Sorry on I phone don't know how to change to wanted
 
Sorry on I phone don't know how to change to wanted

What are you actually asking for, Toyota RSC '01? :confused:
 
A Toyota rsc

I can give you as many black ones as you want for free, but the earliest I can do is April though :(.
 
Sorry mate to impatient plus don't mind paying
 
Anyone got one name your price
 
I have one to trade on March 7th.
 
What for got no tickets
 
Since you're offering any Premium car, I'm looking for a Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08.
 
Apart from that one
 
Apart from that Premium, I want none.

Standard I'm looking for an AC Cars
427 S/C '66 or a Spoon S2000 Race Car '00.
 
Don't have them sorry
 
Jag xfr? Ehh.. just trade me a good one today.
 
Back