want RUF's

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandeep93
  • 30 comments
  • 1,019 views
Messages
85
i want RUF's let me know which one you have.

i have the following for trade:

mclaren mp40 maxed out
gtr
masserati
more cars i can add for value...
 
do you have an FGT? I have all of the RUF's
 
no mate but i will give you a good deal give me ur psn id and let me know what you want?
 
my id is DRIVERECKLESS. Check out my sig for the cars I am interested in. Give me a reasonable offer for the certain RUF you are interested in.
 
I have a Yellow Bird, with full Engine Restoration, never driven since. Interested?
 
boab - yes im interested whats your id? and are you interested in those cars above?
 
All 3, preferably.
 
so you want all 3 for the yellow bird? give me ur id...
 
AtsushiKuroi

Will be able to trade in 10 Minutes; I'm just watching the Top Gear Christmas Special; they're recreating the journey of the Wise Men. :P
 
ok thanks mate, yeh i watched the first 10 mins of that haha- is it the one with the 548 italia 911 porsche and sls??
 
No, they're in bangers. Old Z3/Z4, a Fiat, and an MX-5. They're traveling through Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

Anyway, when I'm done, I'll send you the CTR.
 
how long do you think you'll be mate? i thought it was the yellowbird?

ive added you btw
 
It is the Yellow Bird; its full name is the RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87.

I'll be no more than 20 Minutes, actually.
 
ok thanks mate, can you atleast add me so i get a little bit of satisfaction :)
 
I'll add you when Top Gear is done; patience is a virtue! ;)
 
Program is coming to an end. Just a couple of minutes.
 
Adding, and sending, now.

In fact, as a reassurance, I'd like you to send first. I have had multiple previous, successful, trades. Just send one, then I'll send the yellowbird, then you send the other 2, okay?
 
I'm trying to. PSN is being very slow for some reason.
 
I'm trying. PSN is reluctant to do as I tell it, though...
 
I have a yellowbird and ctr2 (not sure if its that one but it is the 90's one with 500 hp stock) both tuned out to ~ 700 HP with everything on them
 
y have you gone offline mate, have you scammed me?
 
boab why have you gone offline mate? have you scammed me?!!
 
Nope, the Yellowbird has been sent. I went Offline so that it doesn't stop me from sending any more cars; if you turn off after it saves, rather than clicking OK, it doesn't count towards the 1-car-per-day Limit.

You should have the CTR in your possession by now?
 
Back