eReen81 Messages 169 Feb 25, 2012 #1 Hey Guys, I am looking at some Tickets and I think i could give the most cars of my garage. The Link is on my Signature. The most cars are not 0/0/0.
Hey Guys, I am looking at some Tickets and I think i could give the most cars of my garage. The Link is on my Signature. The most cars are not 0/0/0.
eReen81 Messages 169 Feb 25, 2012 #3 No, sorry. Look at the Cars on my Garage. The Link is on my Signature.
latoslapise Messages 588 SoCal Messages Latostyrr Feb 25, 2012 #4 Trade you a lvl 19 for your ruf rgt
eReen81 Messages 169 Feb 25, 2012 #5 I send you tomorrow a FR or you can send me today if you are online. Can we trade tomorrow or another day?
I send you tomorrow a FR or you can send me today if you are online. Can we trade tomorrow or another day?
latoslapise Messages 588 SoCal Messages Latostyrr Feb 25, 2012 #6 eReen81 I send you tomorrow a FR or you can send me today if you are online. Can we trade tomorrow or another day? Click to expand... Yea I can trade tomorrow
eReen81 I send you tomorrow a FR or you can send me today if you are online. Can we trade tomorrow or another day? Click to expand... Yea I can trade tomorrow
latoslapise Messages 588 SoCal Messages Latostyrr Feb 28, 2012 #7 Ticket has been sent. Thanks for the speedy delivery 👍
H hornet919 Messages 191 Lancashire Messages hornet919 Feb 28, 2012 #8 Trade you one of the following (lvl 18, 19 or 23) for your Saleen S7 '02 ?
eReen81 Messages 169 Feb 28, 2012 #9 I dont want to trade the Saleen, because I got it new and it has a red matte colour which i love Isnt there another Car you want? I update my garage every day.
I dont want to trade the Saleen, because I got it new and it has a red matte colour which i love Isnt there another Car you want? I update my garage every day.
H hornet919 Messages 191 Lancashire Messages hornet919 Feb 28, 2012 #10 No sorry wanted the Saleen, shame
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Feb 28, 2012 #11 I got most of them trading it for birthday tickets