Want to do a trade before reset over 580 cars in garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter cri2ppler
  • 14 comments
  • 773 views
I have a Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) '99 - 0 miles & 0 changes. Looking for any Ferrari F2007 or F10.
 
Would you be interested in a level 21 ticket?
 
Going to win one of them soon so aint bothered buying it! Anything else worth a bit race cars etc
 
Going to win one of them soon so aint bothered buying it! Anything else worth a bit race cars etc

Are you interested in coloured X2010s?
 
I was on about the toyota! U got any other tickets
 
So what can you give me today
 
Wait, I do have other tickets available.

NASCAR, Modern Muscle Car and Classic Muscle Car.


If not then, Gloss black, satin blue, pink and Silver X2010s are available too.
 
level 24 or rally ticket..
 
One final car that I can trade today is the Nissan GT-R SpecV GT Academy Version.
 
Think ill take the academy for today please! No other trades booked in future though so still up for deals with others
 
Think ill take the academy for today please! No other trades booked in future though so still up for deals with others

Alright then, I'll add you from my secondary acount.

Can you send Ford GT '02?
 
Back