want to trade for '67 Mark IV or 330 P4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoBlueDevils4
  • 7 comments
  • 537 views
Messages
302
Messages
GoBlueDevils4
I'm offering up a '67 Chaparral 2D race car and your choice of one of the following
-Audi R8 5.2
-Viper ACR (brand new)
-430 Scuderia (brand new)
-Corvette ZR1
-'69 GT40 race car
-Gallardo
-458 Italia
 
Hey, id like the 2D Race car and the ACR Viper. Which of the two you want ? Ferrari or Ford ? Add me on PS3 But ill be trading with you in 3/4 days because there are more people who want to trade
 
2D race car and Viper? you got it
and I'll take the '67 Mark IV please
I have a red ACR with the black stripe brand new right now but if there's another color you'd like let me know and I can buy it for you

I'll add you whenever I get on and let me know when you're ready to trade

if Duman or anyone else wants a combination of the other 2 cars I have on this list for the 330 P4 let me know and we can work that out too :)
 
Ok, add me Duman079 we'll see later if we can trade the P4 330.
 
I have both P4 and Mk IV with significant mods....for your 2D and scuderia?
 
Currently trading with Duman079
 
I have both P4 and Mk IV with significant mods....for your 2D and scuderia?

I will trade you my 2d for the Mark IV.
 
I will trade my Ford MK IV '67 for Ferrari Italia.

My PSN ID is: Akradax.

I can trade in 7 hours from now, as im off to work ate the moment.

If you are interested just send the request and write Italia so there will be no mistake to who i must send the car to.

Cheers!
 
Back