• 25 comments
gtgta
Im looking for these standard cars in 0/0/0
BMW M3 CSL
BMW M3 GTR
BMW M3
BMW 330i
BMW M5

I have a lot of stuff to trade, bday tickets, level tickets, other tickets, paints, cars, helmets/suits, museum cards, horns

Let me know what you have and want thanks.

i can trade you M5 and M3 0/0/0
the other ones cant be 0/0/0 becuase you can only find them on UCD
or somtimes maybe in ocd but i havent seen them there

ImTheZobi

I'm pretty sure that the car refresh ticket makes them 0/0/0 but don't quote me unless I'm right haha.. And if you have a spare M3 GTR I could hopefully strike a deal with you :)

I'm pretty sure that the car refresh ticket makes them 0/0/0 but don't quote me unless I'm right haha.. And if you have a spare M3 GTR I could hopefully strike a deal with you :)

1/0/0 ;)

:@:ImTheZobi , make sure they aren't the premium ones ;)

yeah i know. i ment the M3 '04. but just realized i sent it to my friend..sorry i forgot.
i got M3 GTR that i dont use but i used before so i guesss you wont want it.
and i dident know there is a refresh ticket :D

ImTheZobi
yeah i know. i ment the M3 '04. but just realized i sent it to my friend..sorry i forgot.
i got M3 GTR that i dont use but i used before so i guesss you wont want it.
and i dident know there is a refresh ticket :D

Thanks for the interest, im looking for 0/0/0 standards from level tickets ect, i already have them with miles from the ucd just want them in 0/0/0

The other ones can also be found in 0/0/0 if gotten through appropriate ticket. 👍

Let me just double check on which ones I have but just wanting to know, which tickets do you have?

Gtracer123
Let me just double check on which ones I have but just wanting to know, which tickets do you have?

I have like 40 tickets so im not listing them all, but i have all levels, 1000, and some bdays like 67,70,86,98,01,02,03,08 also have stuff like nascar rally car muscle car

gtgta86
I have like 40 tickets so im not listing them all, but i have all levels, 1000, and some bdays like 67,70,86,98,01,02,03,08 also have stuff like nascar rally car muscle car

Ok well I'll be sure to check when I get online for which BMWs I have.

I now have the M3 CSL in Silver (the one I mentioned in the other day when we did that trade).

My problem is that I'm booked up to the 25th... if you don't don't want to book so further, then we can work out something closer to that date.

Han_the_Dragon
I now have the M3 CSL in Silver (the one I mentioned in the other day when we did that trade).

My problem is that I'm booked up to the 25th... if you don't don't want to book so further, then we can work out something closer to that date.

Cool thanks, if i still need it on the 25th then i will let you know, there was a guy who said he can trade me any car i want in 0/0/0 but havent heard from him in the last few days, so will let you know thanks

i still got alot of M3's but there are all not 0/0/0 becuase they are from the UCD and 2 of them i got by a trade so

ImTheZobi
i still got alot of M3's but there are all not 0/0/0 becuase they are from the UCD and 2 of them i got by a trade so

I hace all the bmw's from the ucd too, i am just looking for them again but in 0/0/0

I have these, all in 0/0:

BMW ///M3 '04 Alpinwieß
BMW ///M3 '04 Carbonschwarz Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Imolarot
BMW ///M3 '04 Lagunaseca Blue
BMW ///M3 '04 Mysticblau Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Oxfordgrün Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Phoenixgelb Metallic

BMW ///M3 CSL '03 Black Sapphire Metallic
BMW ///M3 CSL '03 Silbergrau Metallic
BMW ///M3 GTR '03

check out my junkyard thread and see if we can strike a deal 👍

I have all the cars you are looking for in 0/0/0. Is your Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec LM Limited (R33) '96 0/0/0?

thugdevotion
I have all the cars you are looking for in 0/0/0. Is your Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec LM Limited (R33) '96 0/0/0?

Im not on my ps3, BUT, i seriously doubt i have a 0/0/0 one, sorry

Rayzah
I have these, all in 0/0:

BMW ///M3 '04 Alpinwieß
BMW ///M3 '04 Carbonschwarz Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Imolarot
BMW ///M3 '04 Lagunaseca Blue
BMW ///M3 '04 Mysticblau Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Oxfordgrün Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Phoenixgelb Metallic

BMW ///M3 CSL '03 Black Sapphire Metallic
BMW ///M3 CSL '03 Silbergrau Metallic
BMW ///M3 GTR '03

check out my junkyard thread and see if we can strike a deal 👍

I do have about 50-100 0/0/0s, but only from low level tickets, what about a crystal galaxit white gto twin turbo MR '98? Or a rx7, forgot the name but its not a prize car, or a xj220 or e/s type? All 0/0/0

Back