Wanted: 0 Mile Cars and/or Tickets (0/7 slots available now!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter eyeamboard
  • 141 comments
  • 5,696 views
Slot 5

Gift Ticket level 12

For Ticket 1000 or R8 LMS Race Car (0 miles/changes)?
 
cool... you wanna add me then, and I can send the Nismo first?
Doh! Sorry man. I have the Nismo!! I should have been more clear.

It's listed in Slot 4.
 
Slot 5

Gift Ticket level 12

For Ticket 1000 or R8 LMS Race Car (0 miles/changes)?

Which R8 LMS Race Car do you have? Is it a colored one?
 
White X2010 and level 24 ticket for:

W12 Nardo Concept '01
and Vertigo Race Car '04

if they're 0 miles.
 
The VW Nardo has 0 miles, But has had some changes (Oil change, Racing Soft Tires and a Stage 3 Turbo.)
The Gillet is from the UCD and has had an oil change and engine&chassis rebuild.

I'm sorry but I overlooked the fact your looking for 0 mile cars.

I do have most of the level 12 and Level 21 cars with 0 miles. (But they all have had an Oil change, a set of Racing Soft Tires and a Stage 3 Turbo.)
 
Last edited:
The VW Nardo has 0 miles, But has had some changes (Oil change, Racing Soft Tires and a Stage 3 Turbo.)
The Gillet is from the UCD and has had an oil change and engine&chassis rebuild.

I'm sorry but I overlooked the fact your looking for 0 mile cars.

I do have most of the level 12 and Level 21 cars with 0 miles. (But they all have had an Oil change, a set of Racing Soft Tires and a Stage 3 Turbo.)

OK. Well, I'm also accepting any tickets I don't already have.
 
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 Ultimate Opal Black(RP) (0 miles)
for a Ticket 1000 or a RX-7 LM white or yellow 0 miles? To trade now as i didn't noticed you had that car there,need my glasses lol.
 
did you need any of my other tickets buddy, same as original but now including 2003
 
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 Ultimate Opal Black(RP) (0 miles)
for a Ticket 1000 or a RX-7 LM white or yellow 0 miles? To trade now as i didn't noticed you had that car there,need my glasses lol.

Sounds good.

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 Ultimate Opal Black(RP) (0 miles)

for

RX-7 LM Yellow

pm sent.
 
OK. Well, I'm also accepting any tickets I don't already have.

I've seen you already have the Level 12 and Level 21 tickets.
I also got the Nascar event gold award tickets But you'll probably have them too. (Classis Muscle Car, Modern Muscle Car and Nascar)

And i have these:

1000
1942 (VW Schwimmwagen typ166 '42)
1966
1985, 1986, 1987
1992
 
I've seen you already have the Level 12 and Level 21 tickets.
I also got the Nascar event gold award tickets But you'll probably have them too. (Classis Muscle Car, Modern Muscle Car and Nascar)

And i have these:

1000
1942 (VW Schwimmwagen typ166 '42)
1966
1985, 1986, 1987
1992
I can do White X2010 for Bday ticket 1987. It'll be a few minutes. I'm trading right now
 
I've seen you already have the Level 12 and Level 21 tickets.
I also got the Nascar event gold award tickets But you'll probably have them too. (Classis Muscle Car, Modern Muscle Car and Nascar)

And i have these:

1000
1942 (VW Schwimmwagen typ166 '42)
1966
1985, 1986, 1987
1992

OK. White X1 is ready to go for 1987 ticket. PM sent.
 
did you need any of my other tickets buddy, same as original but now including 2003

Is your BDay Ticket 2000 available? I can offer anything from slots 5 and 7.
 
il take the xanavi nismo from slot 5 if thats cool
 
il take the xanavi nismo from slot 5 if thats cool

OK, Bday ticket 2000 for Xanavi Nismo. PM sent.

All slots closed for now.
 
Last edited:
Back