Wanted: 0 Mile Cars and/or Tickets (0/7 slots available now!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter eyeamboard
  • 141 comments
  • 5,696 views
Yes. I will trade for the 2000 ticket.
 
dont we have a ticket trade booked for today?
 
dont we have a ticket trade booked for today?

I try to avoid scheduling trades at all costs, but I'd be happy to set something up with you now. What are you interested in / offering?
 
tickets 2000,2009,rally,rally base, historic rally, 12 , 17 , 21 , 24, 1000

any of them for any not there?
 
tickets 2000,2009,rally,rally base, historic rally, 12 , 17 , 21 , 24, 1000

any of them for any not there?

I can offer you Ticket Bday '03 for your Rally ticket after I finish this trade with rafs4r?
 
add gtp_paulsie99 to recieve, and send
 
Slots 2 and 6 now closed until reset!!

Slot 7 pending.


4 Slots open for next 40 minutes!!​
 
Ticket 1000 for the Slot 5 Lambo Miura? can send today before reset. thanks,

PSN ID: hvly_mdfd
 
Ticket 1000 for the Slot 5 Lambo Miura? can send today before reset. thanks,

PSN ID: hvly_mdfd

Sorry. I have the 1000 ticket. Do you have anything else?
 
Slot 7 closed until reset.

Trade completed with paulsie99!
 
Reset!! Original Post updated with new inventory!

6/7 Slots now available!​
 
I have

LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 (0miles)

for a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) red or black
Can trade now
 
Mine’s BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V?spec N1 base ‘00 - 0kms Brand New!

for.... a level 24 ticket?
 
my ford gt40 race car '69 0 miles, for your slot 2 yellow fgt 0 miles?
 
Sent my car you wanted
 
Hey there...interested in:

slot 1: level 24 ticket for X2010 Beige #2 (0 miles)
slot 2: level 21 ticket for X2010 Matte Black #6 (0 miles)
 
Hey there...interested in:

slot 1: level 24 ticket for X2010 Beige #2 (0 miles)
slot 2: level 21 ticket for X2010 Matte Black #6 (0 miles)

Sorry, have those. Do you have any other 0 mile cars or tickets that I don't have listed.
 
I have

LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 (0miles)

for a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) red or black
Can trade now
 
Sorry. I have the 1000 ticket. Do you have anything else?

I have a Nissan Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03 w/ zero miles.

This one is under ID: dhakaia
 
Sorry, have those. Do you have any other 0 mile cars or tickets that I don't have listed.

sure. I have #8 Satin Blue X1 0 miles for your X2010 Neon Orange #17 (0 miles)

just noticed you had that one. Let me know if interested
 
sure. I have #8 Satin Blue X1 0 miles for your X2010 Neon Orange #17 (0 miles)

just noticed you had that one. Let me know if interested

Let's do it. PM sent.
 
great trade. Thank you!
 
Back