WANTED: 19 cars - AVAILABLE: 1,040 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter BKViper
  • 65 comments
  • 3,186 views
I have the Castrol NSX, Pennzoil Nismo GT-R, and Pennzoil Zexel GT-R. Looking to trade for the Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08, Enenos SC430, a Citroen GT Race Car as long as its not black, orange, or silver or an R8 LMS thats not Phantomschwarz, Brilliantrot, or Eissilber.

Hey Slayer, check my thread. Maybe we can trade some exotic standard cars.👍

I am interested in some S2000 and Integras.:)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174546
 
i have the castrol mugen nsx will trade for a colored x1
 
1. sharpshooter308
2. Audi R8 R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
HSR-II Concept '89 by Mitsubishi
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 by Nissa
3. Zonda LM Race Car
or an '08 premium nissan
4. Tomorrow and on
 
I've got these to offer:

RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01 by Mazda
PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99 by Nissan
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 by Nissan
Castrol MUGEN NSX '00 by Honda

after your
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ‘87
Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R ‘99
Lotus Esprit V8 GT ‘98

Please send your cars to AlphaZer0-Custom and I'll send from Sephiroth-Zero

Able to trade from 15/2/11
 
I've got the Castrol Mugen NSX. I'll trade it for a BMW LMR.

PSN: Bidriger
 
SCHEDULED UPDATED.

As of this point, the only car remaining that I need is the Suzuki Concept S2.
Thanks all.
 
SCHEDULED UPDATED.

As of this point, the only car remaining that I need is the Suzuki Concept S2.
Thanks all.

i've got the suzuki concept s2, can i choose any cars from your garage at the time of trade so i know what i'm missing? give me an PM to remind me as i've got too many trades.

thanks
 
i've got the suzuki concept s2, can i choose any cars from your garage at the time of trade so i know what i'm missing? give me an PM to remind me as i've got too many trades.

thanks

Works for me, I'll put you down for the S2.

Attention Everyone:
One other thing I thought I would mention, if you decide you want a different car from me, just let me know before I send it. It doesn't matter to me which car you want, so if you change your minds from the above schedule, I'm cool with that.

Thanks Everyone!
 
Got the X2010. Thanks dude!
 
The schedule has been updated and friend requests have been sent out to everyone.
One guy dropped out on me, so I am now looking for someone else to trade for the Castrol Mugen NSX.
If interested, please reply here. Thanks all. :cheers:
 
The schedule has been updated and friend requests have been sent out to everyone.
One guy dropped out on me, so I am now looking for someone else to trade for the Castrol Mugen NSX.
If interested, please reply here. Thanks all. :cheers:

Hey,

I can let you have one but not until the 14th. That OK with you?
 
Hey,

I can let you have one but not until the 14th. That OK with you?

The open slot I have on the schedule is for 2/22.
If you can wait until that day, let me know what car you want. 👍
 
hit me up the day before when you got a open slot i have the castrol nsx
 
The open slot I have on the schedule is for 2/22.
If you can wait until that day, let me know what car you want. 👍

That's fine with me. Can I let you know the car that I'd like nearer the time?
 
That's fine with me. Can I let you know the car that I'd like nearer the time?

No problem. Anytime up until you sent me yours and my trade window opens so I can send you whatever you want. 👍
 
Another update:
The person who was scheduled to trade today has pulled out.
I now have an open slot for today and am looking to trade for the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car.
If someone wants to make a trade for this car, it will be available until 5PM EST tomorrow for us to setup.
If I can't find a trade for it by then, I will send to another person on the list who has already sent me there car, so I don't waste the trade slot for today.
:cheers:
 
I'll send you the NSX Wednesday, need nothing in return.
 
Thanks bro!
You sure you don't need anything?
Any paint, or horns, or parts?
I've got loads of everything! :)
 
Don't worry about it. 👍
 
OK. The guy scheduled for the Renault tomorrow already sent me his car, so I am going to send him his today.
That leaves tomorrow open, so what I will do is send you the Citroen race car we have scheduled for the 21st.
Then you can send the GTR and the NSX whenever you can.
:cheers:
 
Ok, sounds good bud.
 
I didn't get a friend request yet. The soon as I do I'll send the Ford GT '02
PSN ID: Supernaut4
 
Sent my car for today. Can you send me the Chapparal 2J instead of the Bentley Speed 8 i initially asked for? Thanks Very Much!
 
Not a problem. I'll send the Chap 2J when my trade window opens in 4 hours. 👍
 
Chaparral sent, with engine and chassis rebuilds completed.
 
cyruscloud trade complete. :cheers:
gmd_bra on deck. 👍
 
GTR GT Academy sent
Thanks :)
 
GMD trade complete. :cheers:

Supernaut on deck. Have you decided what color X1 you want?
I have:
Matte Black
Gunmetal Grey
Cranberry
Orange Pearl
White
Red
Purple Pearl
 
Matte black would be great. Looking forward to tommorow!
PSN ID, Supernaut4.
 
Back