wanted: 1970 ticket or level 23 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM360
  • 8 comments
  • 427 views
Messages
23
United States
California
Messages
hmb_ass_ass_in
lemme kno if u have one of these and i might be able to hook u up, dont got many cars and many of them r japanese so...yea
 
I have one but can't trade til at least friday
 
alright wat u want for it?
 
Do you have any 0/0/0?
 
I got both but my trading sched is booked until the 23rd. Any birthday tickets?
 
Do you have any 0/0/0?

if the cars are in ur car delivery then they should be 0/0/0 rite cuz if so then i got 28 in my car delivery
 
I got both but my trading sched is booked until the 23rd. Any birthday tickets?

naw i dont have any birthday or lvl tickets
 
Yeah unless you've recieved them from someone that has used them or DLC cars
 
JDM360
naw i dont have any birthday or lvl tickets

Hey man did you read the GTP's rules with attention? It says"no using of lazy words like "r" or "u" and things like that".Better you watch your step buddy.
 
Back