Wanted: Altezza Touring Car!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sykkuno
  • 6 comments
  • 486 views
Messages
93
Messages
Sykkuno
like the title says, tell me what you want and ill see if i have it.
 
i have yellow gril and black grill which one did you want and what do you have to trade
 
I have one aswell, looking for an Mecedes mclaren slr for it though.

Edit: Mines a shiny black,silver colour. (Looks really nice with its red toyota highlights.)
 
Last edited:
Have one (looks epic) and don't really mind what for, give me an offer.
 
I have one aswell, looking for an Mecedes mclaren slr for it though.

Edit: Mines a shiny black,silver colour. (Looks really nice with its red toyota highlights.)

I would be glad to trade you for a SLR McLaren, any specific color you want?
 
I would be glad to trade you for a SLR McLaren, any specific color you want?

Well you can only choose between silver and black but I'l choose the silver. ;)

Add me as a friend and send the car, I'm online at the moment and I'll send as soon as I get the friend request.

Edit: Might have been usefull to tell you my psn though. GTP_lbsf1
 
Last edited:
I can't trade til tomorrow, but ill add you as soon as i get home
 
Back