Wanted: Aston martin db7/vantage. Will pay anything!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KGBing
  • 12 comments
  • 990 views
Messages
78
Please close. Have what I need.
 
Last edited:
I have a vantage I'll be on sometime around 7 ET but I won't be able to trade till tomorrow
 
@stepmanstep - Great. PM sent to you. Please check it.
 
Premium DB pr Standaard
 
The DB7 and DB7 Vantage only come as standard cars. Do you have any?
 
KGBing
The DB7 and DB7 Vantage only come as standard cars. Do you have any?

Not sure, will have a look tomorrow for you. Anything else your looking for?
 
PM me and i'll trade the DB7 Vantage for the countach 25th 88', i can trade you immediatly.
I have it in british racing green.
 
Updated people: Thanks very much to misterdog for the DB7 Vantage - still looking for an Aston Martin DB7 (normal).
 
@misterdog - I will send your bonus paint item today (read OP). What would you like? I have EVERYTHING!
 
I got one and I can send it right now, that's Vantage and DB9 Coupe '03. if your after that
 
Got all the cars I need. Thank you all for helping. Please see my threads in my sig if you want to buy any 0/0/0 cars that were offered here ;)
 
@misterdog - I will send your bonus paint item today (read OP). What would you like? I have EVERYTHING!

Don't worry mate i'm drowning in paint chips as it is :)
 
Back