Buzzynerd Messages 505 Messages Buzzynerd Feb 2, 2011 #1 I want the Red Bull X1 in the following colours: #7 and #9. I am not trading first and you have to make sure it is the colour that I want. I want to trade now. Thanks. Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
I want the Red Bull X1 in the following colours: #7 and #9. I am not trading first and you have to make sure it is the colour that I want. I want to trade now. Thanks.
jhondoe555 Messages 563 Messages jhondoe555 Feb 3, 2011 #3 i have #7 midnight blue available now i'm looking for Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 -Peugeot Race Car 03 #18 (Red intake & mirrors)
i have #7 midnight blue available now i'm looking for Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 -Peugeot Race Car 03 #18 (Red intake & mirrors)
Buzzynerd Messages 505 Messages Buzzynerd Feb 3, 2011 #4 I haven't got the red mirror one. Just the green one. Any other wants?