Wanted:BMW LMR race car for any car worth 4.5 mil

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdash01
  • 13 comments
  • 439 views
Messages
617
Messages
kdash01/karaniceman
Quickest thread closed ever! Hardly FIVE minutes since!

Thanks to : Ya Pops

I am willing to buy you any car at the dealers worth up to 4.5 mil for BMW LMR racecar,preferably less mileage.
 
Last edited:
I'm willing to give you a 0 mile LMR for free. Save your creds dude :)

PM me with the PSN you want it sent to.
 
I'm willing to give you a 0 mile LMR for free. Save your creds dude :)

PM inbound.

Hey,thanks man! But I HAVE to give ya something!! DO name your car and I shall try get it!
 
It's all good mate, I have pretty much everything I'm after :)
 
It's all good mate, I have pretty much everything I'm after :)

Heh heh! Nice! Well,least I can do is pop a surprise in 'Ze Garage' as well! :)
 
Alas, one trade a day seriously screws with the spreading of good will.. :(



lol, if you insist :D

I insist! Jebon,what would you like? Ll send something through. I have 2 slots today.
 
LMR will do..:)

I'll give you LV21 ticket in return. :) (but have to wait 7-8 hours)..working now :(
 
LMR will do..:)

Well,that could take awhile. I am at work now,so I have to get home accept the request sent to me by pops and only then can I get the car. Might take a day or two.
 
LMR will do..:)

I'll give you LV21 ticket in return. :) (but have to wait 7-8 hours)..working now :(

That would be nice of you,dude! Thanks!
 
Which account do you want me to add?
 
Well,that could take awhile. I am at work now,so I have to get home accept the request sent to me by pops and only then can I get the car. Might take a day or two.

It's ok..just sent when you're free. Add me Ardie76
 
Will add after I get back home from work,probably in another 7 hours or so.
 
Back