Wanted:Cars to win seasonal events

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTRManJosh
  • 16 comments
  • 748 views

GTRManJosh

(Banned)
Messages
86
Messages
Milkybargamer
Any car that has a very good chance or is certain to win the current seasonal events that I could borrow then i could buy my own cars thanks.
 
I'll send you my 500PP Nissan 370GT in about a week.
FR me.
 
When you started your game you should have been given a full set of stealth and chromeline cars and a GT86, plus there is the free DLC of the Scion...there';s your time trials covered for an easy 2 million with the log in bonus...that's a good start right there.

The GT86 or Scion will cover all your 400PP and 500PP generic seasonals. You can buy just about any car you need after all that lot. Then trade for a '70 birthday ticket if you really want the 2J, although it comes up relatively early'ish in the UCD.

What's that they say about teach a man to fish and give him a fishing rod?
 
I HIGHLY doubt he has the Stealth and Chromelines.
 
They are given with every new game account started in the last 12 months or so...if he has been in te game longer than that he should have many cars which would suit him.
 
They are given with every new game account started in the last 12 months or so...if he has been in te game longer than that he should have many cars which would suit him.

I started my account this past January and I don't have them.
 
I started my account this past January and I don't have them.


the 2 stealth cars u cant get them anymore. they both were only avabile for a liminited time. the only way u can get them is if u but th collectors gt5
 
When I started the game, it gave me the 86-GT. About a month later it gave me the stealth GT500 GT-R.
That is it.
 
Ok, that's interesting. I started new accounts back in April and June and got all stealth and chromelines, one was set a US account for the Academy events and I got them there also.
 
Last edited:
Then you must have the collectors edition.
 
Then you must have the collectors edition.

I do have that one for my original account back at release, I didn't connect getting them in later accounts to that fact. Anyways, I just noticed that our friend has been trawling elsewhere for free cars already so he should be pretty right for good cars given what has been sent to him.
 
I do have that one for my original account back at release, I didn't connect getting them in later accounts to that fact. Anyways, I just noticed that our friend has been trawling elsewhere for free cars already so he should be pretty right for good cars given what has been sent to him.



thts have u have the cars. the collectors one has more cars in it
 
Any car that has a very good chance or is certain to win the current seasonal events that I could borrow then i could buy my own cars thanks.

Back on Topic. send me a Friend Request. I have 6 cars on share that will take care of all the latest Seasonals except the Ferrari F1 Event.

FR to SWERV_GRIFFIN, with an estimate of how long you need the spot on my Friends List.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN
 
well the cars i can borrow from my other thread are either too slow or too powerful for the seasonals
 
i sent you a freind request swerv
 
i sent you a freind request swerv

Accepted. Borrow away. There is a Chapparal 2J , Chapparal 2D, Lamborghini Murci SV and 3 other cars. The GSX-R / 4 works good for lower powered races, and I think it will work for the Kei cars( not sure)
 
500PP muscle on daytona lower the pp to to 450ish and get 488,000 in 6 mins
 
Back