Wanted : Cronusmax Drivehub

• Thread starter ColinMcN
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
colinmac
Hi

Anyone got one of these and not using and want to sell to help a frustrated racer ?

I wanna play GT Sport with a wheel and have a Fanatac setup and a logitech one (but the xbox flavour!) . Grrr.

Hi Ta - I'd already looked there - but I can get a 2nd hand G29 for about £100 - so that's a little on the pricey side - was hoping for a second hand one! :lol:

Thats a fair point... I have seen one for sale - but was with more of the gear, so you could be right....

With gear like this "SimLab GT1 Rig, Fanatec DD1 Wheel, Heusinkveld Sprint Pedals, TH8RS shifter, Buttonbox, Handbrake. All the gear, still can't drive for toffee though ! :lol:", the Drivehub is a minor investment. You could also play GT6 on PS3 if you wanted to.

My drive hub was one of the cheapest "upgrades" I've done in a while. You can't compare a cheap logitech with a Fanatec rig, even the older cheaper ones. Even just the load cell is enough to warrant a drive hub. The only obvious upgrade is the CLS Elite for Playstation and a load cell based brake.
Hi

Anyone got one of these and not using and want to sell to help a frustrated racer ?

I wanna play GT Sport with a wheel and have a Fanatac setup and a logitech one (but the xbox flavour!) . Grrr.
With your rig it should be a nobrainer to get the drivehub, even a retail cost.

Back