Wanted Drag Tunes/ Help

• Thread starter bmoe24x
  • 127 comments
United States
Wisconsin
bmoe24x
Hey all, these are not your typical order but I am looking for some tunes for cars to drag like a really fast gtr or viper or muscle car. I need to see how fast it is first. I would like the car with it but if that's too much to ask just the tune. I have 19 tickets, including a lvl 22, classic muscle car, and a bunch of gt academy cars. I also have many rare cars an some 0/0 cars. I also have tunes for trade for daytona with Enzo,viper, Cien, slr, ford gt, etc. thanks! (also if anybody would be willing to teach how to tune please pm)

I need to see how fast it is first.

Yeah not going to happen. You'll be lucky to get basic tunes here that you can get fast but getting a hold of a top tune is near impossible. Instead, check out the tuning guides in the stickies, those will help you immensly. You won't learn anything if you don't tune it yourself.

I improved MUCH but it's a bit overpriced from what I expected :ill:

Key word: It helps a lot !

Then again you knew more already than what I was going to cover in the first place.

Then again you knew more already than what I was going to cover in the first place.

Yes :dopey:

But I advice you to pay . The guides made me a bit more confused ... but the lessons made it clear and I undersood :sly:

Hey, I said id pay ya for it. If you don't think I'll get it keep your opinion to yourself, I don't need it. Thank you to those who were positive an actually helpful

bmoe24x
Hey, I said id pay ya for it. If you don't think I'll get it keep your opinion to yourself, I don't need it. Thank you to those who were positive an actually helpful

If you are ready to pay, please make a visit to Team Hydro's page for terms and conditions :)

Don't pay to me , send a PM to slash and start paying . And I was tring to help .

you can choose between three of us, slash whose the leader, swara whos co-leader, or myself. but as said please check the hydro thread op and see what the payment is for different lessons.

kttheman001
you can choose between three of us, slash whose the leader, swara whos co-leader, or myself. but as said please check the hydro thread op and see what the payment is for different lessons.

Karo is the co-leader dude

kttheman001
0.o, oh your co-founder, my bad guys! well either way, swaras still an epic teacher.

It doesn't matter about anarchy oh 🤬 I meant hierachy, but all of us teach very well 👍

Last edited:

I was just reading your terms and conditions and as much respect as i have for you guys thats just too much, its like your going for a job at george bush's house. i mean yeah have a few ground rules but damn guys its like bein locked up for the first time and getting read your rights in a super max prison, just thought i'd throw that out there. you'll actually make a team worse by having so many rules.

I was just reading your terms and conditions and as much respect as i have for you guys thats just too much, its like your going for a job at george bush's house. i mean yeah have a few ground rules but damn guys its like bein locked up for the first time and getting read your rights in a super max prison, just thought i'd throw that out there. you'll actually make a team worse by having so many rules.

Basically they are set that way to keep people out :lol: Too many people as it is. I'm going tolessen up on them tomorrow. let me know what you think

I agree though, there are a few that need to go, but most I think are spot on.

Last edited:

They take it real serious round these parts, oh you didn't know?:scared:

MNP
They take it real serious round these parts, oh you didn't know?:scared:

Don't joke about how serious others are when we see just how serious you take it..

And don't come back and laugh at it because you will only make yourself look like a liar.

D2 wasn't trying to start something he was giving an opinion which was for the better. If you don't have anything valid kindly go away.

Don't joke about how serious others are when we see just how serious you take it..

And don't come back and laugh at it because you will only make yourself look like a liar.

D2 wasn't trying to start something he was giving an opinion which was for the better. If you don't have anything valid kindly go away.

Did you notice his lame signature? "Please dont ask me for my fastest tunes"
What tunes? Fastest!? :lol:
Hes on some good stuff... Higher then an antena.

Back