P PAC_Warrior Messages 109 Messages PAC_Warrior Jan 29, 2011 #1 Basically what the title says. Anyone? Will also review other offers. Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
xBrendan Messages 271 Messages ask Jan 29, 2011 #2 PAC_Warrior Basically what the title says. Anyone? Will also review other offers. Click to expand... have u got any 0.0km race cars?
PAC_Warrior Basically what the title says. Anyone? Will also review other offers. Click to expand... have u got any 0.0km race cars?
Stenbom Messages 11 Messages ReViLo- Jan 29, 2011 #5 I have the F10 avalable for trade now with rigidity improvement + racing soft
Kratos-Mirko-95 Messages 194 Messages Kratos-Mirko-95 Jan 29, 2011 #6 I have both with 0 miles but I don't need a Prototype (Carbon) so if you have something else I'll make the trade interested in LMP's Group C's and coloured X1
I have both with 0 miles but I don't need a Prototype (Carbon) so if you have something else I'll make the trade interested in LMP's Group C's and coloured X1