Cowboys965 Messages 7,517 Connecticut Messages Cowboys965 Feb 26, 2012 #1 Now only looking for the Gravity 23 (Green & Yellow) Helmet. Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Feb 26, 2012 #2 I'll send them for free. Not worth anything 👍 I give you a PM.
Cowboys965 Messages 7,517 Connecticut Messages Cowboys965 Feb 27, 2012 #3 Have received the wanted suit, now only looking for the Helmet. 👍
Cowboys965 Messages 7,517 Connecticut Messages Cowboys965 Feb 27, 2012 #5 Sorry, I don't. I could send you 5 random Mattes. I also have those rare color-shift azzuro or whatever you call them.
Sorry, I don't. I could send you 5 random Mattes. I also have those rare color-shift azzuro or whatever you call them.
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 28, 2012 #7 Send me a FR ... and I will take care you get it soon. Free of charge!
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 28, 2012 #8 Cowboys965 Bump Click to expand... Helmet sent ....
Cowboys965 Messages 7,517 Connecticut Messages Cowboys965 Feb 28, 2012 #9 Thanks, I'll send something back when I get on
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 28, 2012 #10 Cowboys965 Thanks, I'll send something back when I get on Click to expand... No, thanks ... no need to do that. Enjoy your gift. 👍
Cowboys965 Thanks, I'll send something back when I get on Click to expand... No, thanks ... no need to do that. Enjoy your gift. 👍