Wanted: GT Nissan R34 Pace Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 10 comments
  • 957 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeRedR51

Premium
Messages
56,006
United States
United States
I don't have much in the way of rare cars, so all I can offer is your choice of car up to 500,000 credits or rare paint chips.

I also have great course maker tracks to share. :sly:
 
Last edited:
if you borrow glich i could share it for you
 
I don't do glitches, sorry.
 
neither do i , but its just easier for me ;)
 
You know that it haze working lights now,
 
Hi, what colour is the Oullim Spirra in your OCD? Thanks
 
I have one I can gift you. I can do after reset tonight. Let me know if the deal above doesn't work out and I'll send. PSN- SUBY25
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back