Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 21, 2011 #1 Need to paint my EK9 Civic in championship white.......Used the chip to paint summat else...D'oh Will trade a chromie or a Matt colour Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
Need to paint my EK9 Civic in championship white.......Used the chip to paint summat else...D'oh Will trade a chromie or a Matt colour
Hunting Messages 321 Messages Hunt-Daf Feb 21, 2011 #2 I can help you made! Chrome is fine for me. PSN Hunt-Daf Edit: Friend Request send
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Feb 21, 2011 #3 Rado-Steve Need to paint my EK9 Civic in championship white.......Used the chip to paint summat else...D'oh Will trade a chromie or a Matt colour Click to expand... Will give it to you if I have it. At work now. Home in 3 hours.
Rado-Steve Need to paint my EK9 Civic in championship white.......Used the chip to paint summat else...D'oh Will trade a chromie or a Matt colour Click to expand... Will give it to you if I have it. At work now. Home in 3 hours.
Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 21, 2011 #4 Hunting I can help you made! Chrome is fine for me. PSN Hunt-Daf Edit: Friend Request send Click to expand... Coolio...add me: Rado-Steve I'll just go fire up my PS3
Hunting I can help you made! Chrome is fine for me. PSN Hunt-Daf Edit: Friend Request send Click to expand... Coolio...add me: Rado-Steve I'll just go fire up my PS3
Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 21, 2011 #8 If there free lol.. No Just traded mate! Sorry!