WANTED! Lexus sc300!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ds2198
  • 23 comments
  • 1,318 views

ds2198

(Banned)
Messages
263
United States
United States
Messages
rtgbvfr44
Messages
xXNiNjA DaV1DXx
if you have let me know what you want for it.
 
if you have let me know what you want for it.

I have a....

LEXUS SC 300 '97

Color: Black

0/31k Mi./0

Interested?
 
Have any tickets?
 
I have one what cars do you have?
 
ds2198

None at all?

You could do some seasonals and get one and I could do a trade with you :)

Or do you have any other kind of chrome other than silver&gold?
 
I have one what cars do you have?

i have 97 cars name what your looking for i might have it..
 
None at all?

You could do some seasonals and get one and I could do a trade with you :)

Or do you have any other mine of chrome other than silver&gold?

whats a good quick seasonal? my drivers level 28 (my top one) and i have good cars
 
whats a good quick seasonal? my drivers level 28 (my top one) and i have good cars

i have gold and silver chrome paint and i can dlc paint a car chrome and send it?
 
Do you have a nismo r tuned r34?
 
Any A-spec :)

Edit: like I said other than gold or silver :)
 
Do you have any chrome paints?
 
Hmm do you have any jdm cars?
 
Nismo z tuned 350z?
Mitsubishi wrc car?
Datsun 280
Or the old school skyline?
 
Nismo z tuned 350z?
Mitsubishi wrc car?
Datsun 280
Or the old school skyline?

saw nismo earlier but didnt buy it, only 350z i have is the 350z gran turismo 4 ltd. (z33) '06
 
Ok that ll be fine I can send it at midnight Fr me JAMR2010
 
Ok that ll be fine I can send it at midnight Fr me JAMR2010

so you do want the 350z i have?
 
Yeah sure
 
Yeah sure

its 10:19 so ill be off at 11 or before that so i can send it now or in the morning
 
Kay add me JAMR2010
 
Back