WANTED: Matte light blue x5 for gold chromes/car of your choice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jesus
  • 14 comments
  • 898 views
Messages
2,163
Kazakhstan
England
As the title says, i'm looking for as many matte light blues as you have for gold chrome or cars. Cheers
 
I actually did just receive one not too long along. O:

I don't suppose you have any Cudas? :drool:
 
I do indeed but could you possibly dupe the colour or is it out of the question completely.
 
I do not have the necessary Items to do it. :(

If I did, Then things would be a lot easier. :indiff:
 
As the title says, i'm looking for as many matte light blues as you have for gold chrome or cars. Cheers

Can send you 5 matte light blue's for a car. What cars do you have?
 
Can send you 5 matte light blue's for a car. What cars do you have?

Give me a list of what you need and i'll see what I can do.
 
Well, I don't exactly have a list of cars I want but do you have any Premium JGTC's around the 950k mark to trade?
 
Well, I don't exactly have a list of cars I want but do you have any Premium JGTC's around the 950k mark to trade?

If you tell me which one you want i'll buy you one or I can pick one at random.
 
I'll take the Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08 please. Can you trade now?
 
DriifterzZ - I sent a FR but it says you are maxed out. Shoot me a FR if you want to trade the 2 Light Blues for the 2 Gold Chrome.
 
DriifterzZ - I sent a FR but it says you are maxed out. Shoot me a FR if you want to trade the 2 Light Blues for the 2 Gold Chrome.

My bad, i'll do it now.
 
Cool, got it. Will send as soon as this B-Spec Championship is over.
 
DriifterzZ - the two Light Blue Matte paints have been sent, if you could let me know you got em.
 
Im looking for the xanavi nismo z 06' I have the matte light blue x 5
 
Back