Wanted Matte Paint

United States
Florida
DeathCrew_DeToX
I'm looking for more matte paint. I'm willing to trade other matte paint, cars and or possibly tunes depends how many matte paints you send..

Matte paint I currently have-
Matt black
Matte dark grey
Matte green
Matte light blue
Matte light grey
Matte light green
Matte light red
Matte light silver
Matte orange
Matte purple
Matte red
Matte silver
Matte white
Matte yellow
Matte dark blue
Matte blue
Matte brown
Matte pink
Matte dark red

Looking for -
Matte dark green
Matte black
Matte grey
Matte dark silver

My PSN is DeathCrew_DeToX

Last edited:
I have matte black, matte brown, matte dark silver and matte gray
Psn= CryB4Die
Can I have some chrome paints for it?

Last edited:
What kind of Drift tunes do you have, and how many Mattes for 2 good Drift tunes? I have all colors of Mattes including the Lamborghini colors.

Please don't make some ridiculous price either..........:sly:

What kind of Drift tunes do you have, and how many Mattes for 2 good Drift tunes? I have all colors of Mattes including the Lamborghini colors.

Please don't make some ridiculous price either..........:sly:

Have 3 or 4 good drift tunes depends on what car you want it on I can just send you a tuned car no big deal.. And I would say 2 or 3 mattes a tune sound ok ?

My drift tunes aren't the best but I mean I can hold It throughout the entire track with a good amount of speed... I mainly tune 1/4

My drift tunes aren't the best but I mean I can hold It throughout the entire track with a good amount of speed... I mainly tune 1/4

Friend Request sent. Accept, and I'll send the first 5 Mattes. Color selection you'd like for those 5?

EDIT: Dark Red, Pink, Blue, Brown, and Dark Blue Mattes sent.

Last edited:
Friend Request sent. Accept, and I'll send the first 5 Mattes. Color selection you'd like for those 5?

EDIT: Dark Red, Pink, Blue, Brown, and Dark Blue Mattes sent.

Ill be sending your car later on today bro I completely forgot last night because I was dragging with my team

Back