[WANTED] Museum Cards (Moxsson)

• Thread starter Moxsson
  • 104 comments
BMW 20,28
Citroen 10,16,44

Sent
Haha wasn't aware there was a daily limit. Freakin PD and their mind games lol.
Yeah, also I am late telling you this, but if you can please check my original post that has my list of cards that I need before sending... what we do is update the list every time someone sends cards. So somebody else had already graciously sent me those BMW cards, so now I have 2 of each :P
The 5 cards a day limit is why I appreciated your enthusiasm (because sadly it won't be possible to finish my list unless 15 other people decide to help me on this, the last day of GT5 online, as you now surely see)... BUT I do still appreciate the help and getting my list as close as possible!

I think we have one more reset guys, at the normal time - 45 min from now? And then we'll have 3 hours to send before it's all said and done! :cheers: P.S. - does anybody have those early Toyotas - 3, 7, etc? :)

Last edited:
Yeah, also I am late telling you this, but if you can please check my original post that has my list of cards that I need before sending... what we do is update the list every time someone sends cards. So somebody else had already graciously sent me those BMW cards, so now I have 2 of each :P
The 5 cards a day limit is why I appreciated your enthusiasm (because sadly it won't be possible to finish my list unless 15 other people decide to help me on this, the last day of GT5 online, as you now surely see)... BUT I do still appreciate the help and getting my list as close as possible!

I think we have one more reset guys, at the normal time - 45 min from now? And then we'll have 3 hours to send before it's all said and done! :cheers: P.S. - does anybody have those early Toyotas - 3, 7, etc? :)

Apologies, I only wish I had been posting and saw these threads sooner. Sorry I was a day late and a dollar short :/

Apologies, I only wish I had been posting and saw these threads sooner. Sorry I was a day late and a dollar short :/
Yeah it's ok, if I woulda posted this just a week sooner, I'm sure I would've gotten them all... I'm also a day late and a dollar short :/ heh.

I did just send me another batch from my secondary account, so I think you should be able to send again - for the last time - if you can send me 5 of those Ford cards you have (or anything!) I would appreciate it!

Ford - 164, 188, 259, 271, 280

My brother insisted on sending these to you...
He said thanks :cheers:

Last edited:
Ford - 164, 188, 259, 271, 280

My brother insisted on sending these to you...
He said thanks :cheers:
No problem, glad I could at least help a little! Tell him I said thank you for all the cards!!
And thanks to you too :@:Dark Motor MUCH appreciated! :bowdown:

@Moxsson : Thats it, too bad you did'nt post it sooner, then it might have been completed, but I think we got a long way in just 14 days:)

et_
@Moxsson : Thats it, too bad you did'nt post it sooner, then it might have been completed, but I think we got a long way in just 14 days:)
Yep! No doubt! I know, I'm kicking myself for that, but we did make a ton of progress, thank you all for that :cheers:

Back