Wanted RUF 3400S

  • Thread starter Thread starter chippy1000
  • 20 comments
  • 946 views
Messages
1,167
Messages
chippy1000
Edit. Will trade anything from my garage at the reset for it just tell me what you would like.
 
Last edited:
do you have a veyron? if yes what colors? thanks
 
Really.... nobody???
 
I have one. Got any LM Cars?
 
Yes I have most of them what would you like?
 
Audi R8 (the blue Gran Turismo one)?

PS will have to check when I can trade though...
 
i can trade RUF3400 for more reasonable price than MrMulsanne. if u have Falken RX write me PM
 
I have the Team Playstation 09 but it's black I didn't know there was a blue one.
 
No don't have that, I have the R10 though.
 
Any Pescarolo's?
 
3400S for that? Can trade tomorrow...
 
Sounds good to me. FR sent.
 
i will trade you for a ferrari 458 Italia '09 in dealership ?
 
oh well never mind
 
Back