Wanted RUF cars, esp RGT

Messages
8
Messages
brnrdtns
I need the RUF cars, mostly the RGT. I only have the BTR. I have for trade:
HPA Stage 2 R32 golf
Cizeta V16T
Buick GNX
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
 
Got any tickets?
 
I have some RUF's in my trade thread if you have any tickets I'm looking for. Deal with the guy ahead of me first tho since he posted before me.
 
Sorry, I'm new to this, not sure what tickets are. All I really want is a silver RGT, you could have whatever paint or tickets or whatever.
 
RGT for HPA Golf?
 
deal, how can I arrange this, sorry first time. My user name is brnrdtns.

After you receive the car, send the golf to me. I'll add you on PSN now.
 
Alright, I don't have any silver ones anyway. Maybe someone else will come along and help ya out. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
 
Don't know if something is wrong, wont load my friend list?
 
Relativelyfast
Don't know if something is wrong, wont load my friend list?

Did you receive the car?
 
I'm a mega Porsche fan, I drive a 996 turbo. I'll deal for any other RUF's.
 
Back