Wanted-RX7 Spirit R Type A Wheel tune.

• Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 11 comments
I use a G27. Not sure which wheel you use but it should work.

Here is my RX7 Enfini tune (should work on the Spirit too.)

Buy everything besides chassis reinforcement.

2013-03-23201144_zps54424582.jpg

2013-03-23201149_zps472a5f65.jpg

On the transmission buy the close ratio 6 speed. It should be ok.

On the LSD set it to

Use the Low RPM turbo.

efini is probably a better choice, those spirit R's are often seen as "noob" cars because of their ease to drift faster than everybody else.

The efini is still fast but not stupid, looks better too IMO!

As far as tunes go, I'm sure you can find one if you dig around this forum section.

efini is probably a better choice, those spirit R's are often seen as "noob" cars because of their ease to drift faster than everybody else.

The efini is still fast but not stupid, looks better too IMO!

As far as tunes go, I'm sure you can find one if you dig around this forum section.

will this tune work for efini type rZ?

EDIT: What brake system Cluch push /e-brake/or just turn.

Last edited:
ShootDaCar
Is it the part improvement? and i need a efini?

No don't apply that part to the tune in posted above. And no you shouldn't need a Enfini. It should work for a Spirit R.

ShootDaCar
What brake system? Read Above? and brake balance adjustment?
No ABS
I use a e-brake I made next to my G27's shifter so i use the brake balance higher in the front (usually for controlling the front brakes with the pedal and rear through the e-brake.

If you are on a DFGT I would suggest...
No ABS
Front- 1
Rear- 9

No don't apply that part to the tune in posted above. And no you shouldn't need a Enfini. It should work for a Spirit R.

No ABS
I use a e-brake I made next to my G27's shifter so i use the brake balance higher in the front (usually for controlling the front brakes with the pedal and rear through the e-brake.

If you are on a DFGT I would suggest...
No ABS
Front- 1
Rear- 9

Im g27.

Back