WANTED: Set of 60 suits and helmets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cowboys965
  • 12 comments
  • 609 views
Messages
7,517
United States
Connecticut
Messages
Cowboys965
Looking for 30 suits and 30 helmets. I can buy any car in my OCD or just ask for one. 👍
 
Last edited:
Sorry, autocorrect totally screwed that up. All fixed.
 
Sorry, autocorrect totally screwed that up. All fixed.

I can send some random for you 👍 send fr to urabus098 (I'm currently removing them from my main account)
 
Do you have any birthday ticket?
 
JK83
I can send some random for you 👍 send fr to urabus098 (I'm currently removing them from my main account)

FR sent! 👍

BlueGT
Do you have any birthday ticket?

Sorry, I don't.
 
I fill your giftbox tomorrow..Got to sleep bit now 👍
 
Cowboys965
Looking for 30 suits and 30 helmets. I can buy any car in my OCD or just ask for one. 👍

I have 12 suits and 25 helmets og you have the right cars :)
I'm looking for Audi, BMW and Mercedes, All of Them that you can't buy in the new Car dealership :)
 
50 helmets sent 👍
Let me know when your giftbox is empty so I cand send you some (50) suits too 👍
 
BMW M Power
I have 12 suits and 25 helmets og you have the right cars :)
I'm looking for Audi, BMW and Mercedes, All of Them that you can't buy in the new Car dealership :)

I have Audi and BMW, not sure about Mercedes, what car(s) do you need?
 
Cowboys965
I have Audi and BMW, not sure about Mercedes, what car(s) do you need?

I don't no, Can you name some og Them, because i don't know what i need:)
 
The BMWs, 120i, 120d, M3 '04, M5 '05
 
Back