Wanted: Standard Cars; Available: 900+ DIFFERENT cars, tickets, and paints!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdmAP1
  • 319 comments
  • 16,813 views
Hello,

I would like the Corvette ZR1. I've an Audi RS6 Avant 08 Premium and a normal ISF. PM Me if you're interested. Cheers
 
Is it brand new?
 
Do you have any italian cars apart from the 458? Look at my garage if something interests you
 
Do you have any italian cars apart from the 458? Look at my garage if something interests you

Sorry, only what i have up in my thread.
 
Edited. Looking for a HKS CT230R and HPE G37.
 
Another trade down. Thanks TRB02!
 
what do you want for the mercedes slr, zonda r 10', or ruf ctr2?
 
For the Merc, I'll take your Roadster and Mini and Sedan GT '06.

Zonda and Ruf.. in your garage, the only other cars I'm interested in are the Calsonic, BMW, and Minolota but I'm not sure how you'd like to trade around for those.
 
would you be interested in swapping your Soarer 2.5, for a Suzuki MR Wagon Sport?
 
you have anything else to add to that? like a championship white paint chip + wagon sport or wagon sport + a pink paint chip?
 
i have
nismo s tune 350z
nismo 270r
both are rare
for your LFA or SLR
 
I'll have to pass. I have both already.
 
oke
uhhmm, i can als o give you 2 cars
nissan 390 gt1 road car
gtr acadamy award
celica gt4 rally car
bluebird rally car
stratos '73
cadillac cien
tank car
pontiac tempest gto
jaguar xfr '10
superautobach apex toyota mr '00
 
gt1 road car and the autobacs mr-s. choose your pick on which car you want.
 
gt1 road car and the autobacs mr-s. choose your pick on which car you want.


aight.. thats sound super, i'll add you right now

edit: i chooce for the LFA
just accept me i'll send you the cars
 
I won't be able to trade until the 19th, just so you know. However, you are more than welcomed to send one now, that way you won't be waiting until the 20th. I'm 100% for trades and people have sent me cars a day or two in advanced. Up to you.
 
my undriven 22b for one of you LFA's if they are still up for trade?
 
if you by any chance have a championship white/pink (preferably pearl) chip + 22b, then it's a deal.
 
i have both colors + a another car for SLR
 
Ill see what i can find. currently b speccing
 
Boss>
which gt4 is it? Any other cars?

Acheron>
Np, just lmk
 
Boss>
which gt4 is it? Any other cars?




it's these, the premium version
800px-Toyota_Celica_GT-FOUR_02.jpg









i have a lot cars, i'm now at b spec race, cant go back now, i'll write soon here, you can look at it
 
you have anything else to add to that? like a championship white paint chip + wagon sport or wagon sport + a pink paint chip?

I unfortunatly don't have either of those colors, any other colors you might be interested in though?

Regency Red
Carmine
Lime Green Metallic
Rauch Silber
White Pearl (3P)
Jazzblue Perleffekt
Matte Silver
Matte Gray
Japanrot
Blue Mica
Quartz Silver
Avus Silver Pearl Effect
Nighthawk Black Pearl
Combination B Excellent Green Mica
Blackish Khaki Metallic
Taiga Metallic
Celeste
Dark Blue Pearl
Sarajevo White
Monaco White
Switch
Fresh Blue
White
Bianco Spino
Super White II
Dark Green Mica
 
Sorry, of all the colors (including those you PM'd me), none are what I'm searching for. But, 1 (soon to be 2) of my LFAs will be unspoken for so no rush.
 
Looking for tuner cars too (edited that in) like Spoon, Amuse, etc.
 
My fault. All pending trades have been moved up a day. Notifying all penders.
 
New additions! X-runner, R390 GT1 Road Car, and Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7!
 
I got the Lexus ISF Racing Concept, don't know what I'd want for it though.
It's fully tuned and has been used quite a few times though.

Could I trade anything for it?
 
Back