Wanted urgently Nissan 370Z tuned car (gt academy version)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Capp96100
  • 43 comments
  • 2,888 views
Messages
187
Switzerland
Switzerland
Messages
GTClub_Capp96100
Wanted urgently Nissan 370Z tuned car (gt academy version)

I can give any car
 
Wanted urgently Nissan 370Z tuned car (gt academy version)

I can give any car

I have it 0 mile. Do you have any colored 0 mile X1's?
 
I have the car you're lookin' for and I can trade now... Do you have the Miura ?
 
I have the car you're lookin' for and I can trade now... Do you have the Miura ?

Yesss!!!
ok perfect
Miura--> 370z GTAcademy! :)
my id psn is GTClub_Capp96100! Add me!
 
you shouldn't trade then tell someone to wait before sending your half.
 
I'm honest! I only asked for 20 minutes! :)
 
im glad i didn't trade with this guy
 
im glad i didn't trade with this guy

Yeah, it's not that I lose a car, it's more that I lose one day of trading... Don't see the point in scamming tbh..
 
guys 10 minutes, please...
i am a member of a club, I'm honest!
I do not understand the fuss!
 
guys 10 minutes, please...
i am a member of a club, I'm honest!
I do not understand the fuss!

You said 20 minutes 25 minutes ago bro... Please send me the car as agreed upon...
 
He's trading with cars he doesn't have... Thanks
 
i'm sending now!!!!!!a little patience
 
*cough cough* Scammer *cough cough*
 
sending now!
 
does not make me send miura! tells me error
why?
 
I am sorry but the game does not send the miura!
what car do you want?
peugeot 908?
 
error game!
"can not send lamborghini miura"
WHY??
 
as long as you have sent you will not loose a trading day
but this person has possibly already traded so you might have to wait for his reset
what difference does it make if your in a club does that mean you cant scam ??
why didnt you ask someone in your club to do it ??


a lesson to be learnt if someone says they are desperate make them send 1st i will "never" send first with someone who is DESPERATE
 
Last edited:
I don't send a car today, but now but now when I want to send miura the game tells me "error, the Lamborghini Miura can not be sent"
 
do you want stealth model car?
i'm sorry but miura not sent!
 
as long as you have sent you will not loose a trading day
but this person has possibly already traded so you might have to wait for his reset
what difference does it make if your in a club does that mean you cant scam ??
why didnt you ask someone in your club to do it ??


a lesson to be learnt if someone says they are desperate make them send 1st i will "never" send first with someone who is DESPERATE

Yeah I know. Was thinkin' of it before I sent him, then thought, oh well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt... Guess I got screwed
 
Back