Wanted urgently Nissan 370Z tuned car (gt academy version)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Capp96100
  • 43 comments
  • 2,888 views
do you want stealth model car?
i'm sorry but miura not sent!

You can't send stealth model cars, unless you have the original codes...
And you shouldn't make a deal with something you DON'T have..
If I wanted another car than the Miura, I would have asked for another one, wouldn't I ?

No matter what you say, you are a scammer..
 
what car do you want? audi r10 stealth? 787b? sls amg stealth? f1 '10?
 
O_O
i'm bought signature edition!
my car is original!
ok, I send you a car anyway!
I'm no crook!
 
what car do you want? audi r10 stealth? 787b? sls amg stealth? f1 '10?

Do you have the codes for the stealth models ?? Cause if you don't, you can't send...

IF you have the codes ( valid codes ), unused, I would like the 787B Stealth
 
don't let this guy get u down bro, i'll send u one if i can't find anyone to trade
 
don't let this guy get u down bro, i'll send u one if i can't find anyone to trade

Thanks mate, kind of you... I'll give you a car of your choice in my garage tomorrow then..
 
an empty garage lol
you need to go to MY PAGE then copy the link
 
I have it 0 mile. BLACK!!!

 
mercedes sauber C9 Race car '89 SENT! ;)
 
Back