WANTED:Various Nissan Wheel (g27) tuned cars!

• Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 10 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Zealand
New Zealand
Shoot_Da_Car
ROTA DRIFTER
Hey guys, I have a g27 Steering wheel and I have been trying to tune thesee cars for a while now and can not find a tune that works:

-180SX Type X'96.
-240SX (s14) '96.
-SILEIGHTY '98.
-200SX.

Thanks in advance
Shoot_Da_Car.

Hey guys, I have a g27 Steering wheel and I have been trying to tune thesee cars for a while now and can not find a tune that works:

-180SX Type X'96.
-240SX (s14) '96.
-SILEIGHTY '98.
-200SX.

Thanks in advance
Shoot_Da_Car.

Vauge post on why you "can not find a tune that works" and what your issues are with the cars.

GTP's GT5 Public Drift Settings Depot
Gran Turismo 5 Drift Settings Depot: Wheels Only!

Wont get better at tuning if you dont keep trying... :rolleyes:

Or try this and perhaps you can create your own tunes...

The Ultimate GT5 Link Collection for Tuning in GT5

Im having trouble getting them to work right on the wheel, I have tryed to tune them for a few days now. Wheel depot has nothing I looked there.
And the other one not for wheel.

ShootDaCar
Im having trouble getting them to work right on the wheel, I have tryed to tune them for a few days now. Wheel depot has nothing I looked there.

I'm on the mobile app and can find a number of S-Chassis wheel tunes in both threads. S13 and S14 both drift well with almost if not the same setting.

What one person likes to feel through the steering wheel may be awkward to another. Documented all over the forum that different people have different tuning styles that suit their "feel" as this is the only sensation you have to work with.

So when you say "can't tune it to work right" it is very VAUGE as to what your issue is. Don't ask people to spoon feed you magical tunes that will make them "work right with the wheel."

Everything you do to the car effects how it will react in a drift under different conditions. Rarely will I max out a car as in some cases Stage 3 Engine upgrade will lower the torque at low RPM. Such as many find the High RPM Turbo too laggy in some applications. Some will choose to use a short geared transmission to counter act turbo lag or lack of torque. This is why tuning is subjective to driving style and car build.

Maybe if you tried posting your setup and explaining your problems in detail, you can resolve the issue yourself through learning how to tune your cars to your preference...

Tunes help but I only got my g27 a few week ago and I have just basically thrown a basic tune on most of my cars and I'm starting to get good. It's not all about the tune. If you drift a car enough you will adapt to the tune. Like stated above if you tell us your problems we can help you more. But I think you just need more practice.

Last edited:
I have my own tunes, Like all drifters, I like to see other peoples drift setups and then use them as a baseline to see if I can fine tune to my style. This is only if my own tune will not work, Like present, But I have found a nice few tunes from a friend, Witch he has nicely let me use, So this thread is really just pointless.

Which tunes did you try? For one, I can state that the tune by TTCH (in the link), is a really really good one. Not in the least because TTCH is an extremely good drifter. ;)

Link

Which tunes did you try? For one, I can state that the tune by TTCH (in the link), is a really really good one. Not in the least because TTCH is an extremely good drifter. ;)

Link

Got that tune already lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back