WANTED X1 PROTOTYPE 0 miles 0 switches

Messages
363
Messages
sharpshooter308
I can give anything!!! Name something
 
All this 0 Switches and 0 Miles stuff is just Funny to me! Rediculous
 
lmao its for a friend =p

i know how ya feel
 
None of my Cars are 0 Switches, I always start them to Hear the Engine Start hahaha.

GoodLuck!
 
Everytime you Change to a Car that counts as 1 Change/Switch
 
Since I know the friend sharpshooter is referring to I am willing to sweeten the deal by offering one car from my main garage in addition to his offer. If you strike a deal with sharpshooter PM me. I will send a car of your choice after sharpshooter confirms that he has recieved the Prototype in good condition.

Also, FYI the 0 switch thing started because people were asking for unmodified cars. Since a 0 switch/change car could not have possibly been modified it became easier to request that instead. Since then it has become a somewhat obsessive thing but to each their own.
 
Ali please check for me. Its right above the milage in the garage. it will say switched # times.
n let me know =)
 
0 miles 0 switches

Are these just statistics or does it actually change something about the car (apart from oil etc.)
 
All this 0 Switches and 0 Miles stuff is just Funny to me! Rediculous

Yeah, that is pretty funny. What's really hilarious, though, is when people with nothing to offer post only to crap on someone else's thread.

I wonder how hard it is to search for all of your threads - oh right, just click your name. Mental note for everyone else in here.
 
No, it's just like what you see on Barrett-Jackson. We're all hooked on Barrett-Jackson, right? Like they say - "it's only original once"
 
I can offer almost every rare car in game just ask
 
Back