2muchredbull Messages 19 Jan 27, 2012 #1 hey every1 I'm after glitter helmets,matte and chrome color paints will trade what I can to get these items cheers
hey every1 I'm after glitter helmets,matte and chrome color paints will trade what I can to get these items cheers
2muchredbull Messages 19 Jan 27, 2012 #2 2muchredbull hey every1 I'm after glitter helmets,matte and chrome color paints will trade what I can to get these items cheers Click to expand... preferably matte black and gold and silver chrome
2muchredbull hey every1 I'm after glitter helmets,matte and chrome color paints will trade what I can to get these items cheers Click to expand... preferably matte black and gold and silver chrome
jkt008 Messages 2,689 Perth (+08:00) Messages jkt008 Messages Haven't got one. Jan 27, 2012 #5 I can offer you any 5 paints of your choice for that Level 15 ticket. I can send the paints in 2 days time, on the 29/1. 👍 Let me know if you're interested.
I can offer you any 5 paints of your choice for that Level 15 ticket. I can send the paints in 2 days time, on the 29/1. 👍 Let me know if you're interested.
Lammy77 Messages 1,154 Messages Lammy77/Lammy1977 Messages Lammy77 Jan 27, 2012 #6 2muchredbull no sorry I have a lv.15, lv.3 car tickets Click to expand... Ill give you 2 complete sets of gear (34 glitter helmets + ......) for the lvl 3 ticket:tup:
2muchredbull no sorry I have a lv.15, lv.3 car tickets Click to expand... Ill give you 2 complete sets of gear (34 glitter helmets + ......) for the lvl 3 ticket:tup:
2muchredbull Messages 19 Jan 28, 2012 #7 level 15 ticket gone now have the glitter helmets just after paints