Warframe

gtsmashbros

(Banned)
United States
California
Cabriolet21
Rebel Against This Empire!!!
Warframe is an alien-fighting 3rd-person shooter that's free to play, and is actually good. Too good, to be honest. I just can't stop playing.

www.warframe.com

Anyone want to play together? I could use some leveling up but it'd be more fun with GTPers.

I have it on my PC but haven't tried it yet. Doubt it will run well on my laptop but at about 3PM your time I'll be home and may give it a spin.

I downloaded it and I must say I am pleasantly surprised, good graphics, interesting missions and pretty challenging levels. I like it! And best of all it's free.

Figured it was time to bring this thread back online (See what I did there?)

So I just downloaded this game a few days ago but only now just got around to actually playing it last night and I must say I enjoyed it. SO much so that when I started, it was 11:00 PM and by the time I stopped, it was 4:00 AM. That isn't addictive at all :lol:

Figured I share some shots of mah Tenno as well, found it odd that no one posted pics so it pleases me to be the first:

Warframe_20150814013758.jpg
Warframe_20150814013735.jpg
Warframe_20150814013749.jpg
Warframe_20150814013805.jpg

Only question I have is how do I get more of dem Platinums?

I played this for about an hour a couple months ago and thought it was enjoyable. Eventually plan to play it again. Just so backlogged on games.

So been playing the last 2 weeks. Ended up finding out that I could easily get a second warframe through a starter pack:dunce: So I got it and purchased Loki. While looking for a way around farming for or buying platinums with my own money just to collect the warframes, I found a great way to do so: Buy the blueprints and then find the necessary materials to craft them in the Foundry. Now, where the hell do I find parts like:

-Nova Helmet
-Nova Chassis
-Nova Systems

So been playing the last 2 weeks. Ended up finding out that I could easily get a second warframe through a starter pack:dunce: So I got it and purchased Loki. While looking for a way around farming for or buying platinums with my own money just to collect the warframes, I found a great way to do so: Buy the blueprints and then find the necessary materials to craft them in the Foundry. Now, where the hell do I find parts like:

-Nova Helmet
-Nova Chassis
-Nova Systems

The way you "found" is the regular way to build most of the Warframes. Every planet has a boss level (assassination), you kill the boss to unlock the next planet and they drop the blueprints for specific frames (they allways drop helmet, chassis and systems). That is when the RNG kicks in. You can be lucky and get all 3 parts in 3 runs or you might get the same parts over and over again.

When you aquired the helmet, chassis and system prints you have to craft each one with the required ressources. After that you can craft the warframe. Once you have access to most planets, getting new warframes is really easy.

I bought "MESA" with real money right from the start and now i allready have most of the other warframes craftet. I strongly recommand http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki it helped me a lot.

The Nova warframe drops from the boss of the planet "europa"

The way you "found" is the regular way to build most of the Warframes. Every planet has a boss level (assassination), you kill the boss to unlock the next planet and they drop the blueprints for specific frames (they allways drop helmet, chassis and systems). That is when the RNG kicks in. You can be lucky and get all 3 parts in 3 runs or you might get the same parts over and over again.

When you aquired the helmet, chassis and system prints you have to craft each one with the required ressources. After that you can craft the warframe. Once you have access to most planets, getting new warframes is really easy.

I bought "MESA" with real money right from the start and now i allready have most of the other warframes craftet. I strongly recommand http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki it helped me a lot.

The Nova warframe drops from the boss of the planet "europa"

Ok, thanks. I'm still new to this game so I had no idea before you could simply build a Warframe, I was under the impression that you could win then at certain levels (Like Rhino) or had to buy them with craploads of platinum that you bought with your own money.

After much tireless grinding (and two messages from the Stalker, both of which are 2spooky4me), I finally found all the parts necessary for Ember. While I unintentionally found multiple parts for others (Mag, Oberan, Even some parts from both Rhyno and Rhyno Prime), I was finally able to get a Neural sensor and build Ember. Its been 12 hours so I can't wait
happybounce.gif

Been abit but am now beginning to rank up two new weapons and a new Warframe.

Loki (one I purchased a while back):

Warframe_20151002212421.jpg

And finally, Ember:

Warframe_20151002212502.jpg

@RACECAR ... you play on PS4 i see ...

I bought the recent Trinity Prime Access, she is an awesome looking and powerfull frame. Well i am at Mastery Rank 13 atm, could have helped you get some frames, if you played on PC though...

Some new stuff for my Volt:

Warframe_20151006223504.jpg

Warframe_20151006223522.jpg

@RACECAR ... you play on PS4 i see ...

I bought the recent Trinity Prime Access, she is an awesome looking and powerfull frame. Well i am at Mastery Rank 13 atm, could have helped you get some frames, if you played on PC though...

Is that a problem? I didn't know it was on PC at the time. I had gotten the PS4, was in the PSN store and saw it and just downloaded because "Oh, free game".

Last edited:
RACECAR
Is that a problem? I didn't know it was on PC at the time. I had gotten the PS4, was in the PSN store and saw it and just downloaded because "Oh, free game".

Na, the PS4 Version is just as good as PC. PC gets the updates and stuff faster, but every platform (PC, PS4, XboX one) got its own server, so as a PC player i can't help you out get stuff faster.

Update:

Loki and Ember are now up to Rank 9 (on the verge of Rank 10). Also have the Seer currently at Rank 18 and the Cronus at Rank 25. One neat thing I like about it is that you can actually power up and when you slice an enemy, they disappear and it adds some energy. Just read an email that I apparently have some 2-year Anniversary stuff awaiting me between now and November 10th so gonna get on and see what I get.

Update:

Both Loki and Ember are now at Rank 10, with the Cronus at Max rank and the Seer Still and Rank 27. I finally found where the mastery tests are (thank goodness) buuuuut knowing the Stalking will come get me once I am above Mastery Rank 5, I kinda want to get my Tenno all powerful so that I don't get wiped out in an instant.

Update:

So some big changes have happened with me.

- Got rid of Loki (For some reason, I just didn't have the kind of attachment to him that I have with my other warframes)
- Got rid of all my starter weapons (wanted more slots and considering no one cares about these anyhow, I doubt they are gonna be missed.
- Aquired Valkr. Did some missions with a online squad and unexpectedly, got her parts. Got them made and before knew it, there she was.
- Aquired Oberon two weeks ago
-Just reached Mastery Rank 6

YEAAAAAH THERE'S A WARFRAME THREAD

--

Aquired Valkyr

Good choice. She's ridiculously good (highest armour stat in the whole game) and her ultimate ability literally makes her invincible.

If you stick on a few mods to increase maximum power, and duration, her ultimate can last 5 whole minutes without picking up any energy.

(You'll need a powerful melee weapon to really take advantage of the ultimate, however)

She's definitely my favourite warframe to use, behind Nezha and Excalibur.

Last edited:
Kinda should've been done sooner but I got sick so today will have to do.

This game has been out for years, but I barely downloaded it last month. I've been hooked ever since, too! Anyone happen to play on the Xbox?

I'm about MR7 I believe, and have Oberon, Gara, Volt, Limbo, and Trinity Prime so far. Gara happens to be my favorite - the ultimate makes it particularly easy if I ever have to run harder missions solo, as it's basically an impenetrable glass wall. Least favorite right now has to be Limbo, he's good solo, but you seem to be more of a hindrance than not when working with a team. I actually shelved him for now, when I've usually used a Warframe until it's maxed.

So far I'm at Uranus and have just been farming and building things for the past couple of days. Does anyone have any recommendations on a Warframe I should aim towards next?

This game has been out for years, but I barely downloaded it last month. I've been hooked ever since, too! Anyone happen to play on the Xbox?

I'm about MR7 I believe, and have Oberon, Gara, Volt, Limbo, and Trinity Prime so far. Gara happens to be my favorite - the ultimate makes it particularly easy if I ever have to run harder missions solo, as it's basically an impenetrable glass wall. Least favorite right now has to be Limbo, he's good solo, but you seem to be more of a hindrance than not when working with a team. I actually shelved him for now, when I've usually used a Warframe until it's maxed.

So far I'm at Uranus and have just been farming and building things for the past couple of days. Does anyone have any recommendations on a Warframe I should aim towards next?

It’s been a few months since I’ve played regularly, but I should be able to help! It might be a little long, though.

Excalibur is probably the most well rounded Warframe in the game. He’s got pretty good survivability, and has good abilities too. His ‘Radial Blind’ ability is an easy way to get out of sticky situations (as well as opening up a lot of enemies to finishers, which may end up killing them straight away), and his ‘Exhalted Blade’ outputs pretty good damage depending on how many mods you’ve put into it. Just be careful of his energy - it drains over time while it’s active, and each slide attack executed a mini Radial Blind, which takes away additional energy. I believe his parts drop from the Mars boss, but I’m not too sure on it.

Rhino is super tanky. Good abilities, easy to bring him into high level missions without having to worry about survivability. I’d love to say more about him, but I don’t think I currently have his frame. His parts drop from the Venus boss.

Nova has some of the best abilities out of a lot of the frames in the game, though she’s a glass cannon. Survivability might be an issue at times - you’ll have to be wary of that. Her ‘Antimatter Drop’ ability can output ridiculous amounts of damage provided you have strong weapons (at MR7, try to get ahold of the Hek - it’s genuinely strong enough to take you to endgame content), and her ‘Molecular Prime’ has the ability to speed up or slow down enemies based upon her power strength. This also makes enemies explode in chains if you kill one near another - it’s pretty good for defence missions. Her parts drop from the Europa boss.

Valkyr, like Rhino, is insanely tanky. I believe she has the highest base Armor stat in the game, but that might’ve changed in the last few months. I’d say that she only really has 2 good abilities, but both are pretty strong. ‘Warcry’ boosts the armor and melee attack speed of both you and your allies, and there’s a mod out there which automatically increases the time Warcry is up each time you get a critical hit with your melee weapon - it’s possible to have Warcry up almost endlessly because of this. ‘Hysteria’, when modded well, outputs absurd amounts of damage. It also makes you completely invulnerable, and hit you deal, you regain health. Be wary, though - there’s an aura around Valkyr the second you activate Hysteria, which grows as long as the ability is active (don’t worry, the aura has a limit, and can be reduced with every kill). The game will keep check of how much damage you’ve “taken” during Hysteria, and if you deactivate, or are forcibly taken out of Hysteria while an enemy is within this aura, and in your line of sight, you’ll take a set percentage of the damage that you’ve taken during the ability. This isn’t a huge deal during lower level missions, but during endgame stuff, deactivating Hysteria at the wrong time will straight up kill you. The energy consumption is also pretty high, and ramps up over time. Make sure you keep track of that. Her parts drop from the Jupiter boss.

Loki is one of the best Warframes in the game, in my opinion. He doesn’t deal a lot of damage, but his utility is near unmatched. He’s one of the rare cases where all of his abilities are great. ‘Decoy’ creates a clone of Loki which draws enemy fire and allows you to get away safely. ‘Invisibility’ does what it says on the tin, and with a good mod, can last a pretty long time - it’s easy to say why a lot of people believe that Loki is the best frame for Spy missions. ‘Switch Teleport’ allows you to swap places with an enemy, or an ally. This may not seem as flashy as the rest of the abilities, but it has its pros. Imagine being in the middle of a Spy vault, and not being able to disable a few lasers to get to the console - place a Decoy in the same room as the console, and Switch Teleport with it. No need to disable the lasers. ‘Radial Disarm’...disarms all the enemies around you, making them near useless when it comes to them trying to attack you. Makes it easy to kill them when they’re not doing damage back. It’s an incredible ability to have when in endgame missions. His parts drop from the Neptune boss.

Mesa is probably my favourite Warframe in game, and is also incredibly powerful. Like Nova, she is a glass cannon, but she has ways of mitigating the damage dealt to her. Her ‘Shatter Shield’ ability significantly reduces the damage dealt by gunfire, and reflects it back to her enemies, and her ‘Shooting Gallery’ simply jams the guns of enemies around her and her allies. Her signature ability, ‘Peacemaker’, is what sets her apart. She stands still, focuses, and begins to shoot the hell out of anything around her. She’ll have a small line of sight ‘circle’ on the screen as soon as the ability is activated, which will decrease in size as time goes on - but as time goes on, so does the fire rate and damage. With the right mods, Peacemaker shreds through enemies (the ability completely ignores enemy armor and shields). I don’t think my Peacemaker is modded highly, but it still makes Level 100 enemies look like jokes. It’s important to note though, the energy consumption during the ability is incredibly high (even after using mods to bring it down), and as you are standing still during the ability (unless you purchase a mod that allows you to walk around during the ability being active), you are incredibly vulnerable unless you remember to pop Shatter Shield and Shooting Gallery right before you activate it. Her parts drop from a boss that’s locked behind the Patient Zero quest.

I’m not sure if it’s been changed in the last few months, but when I got her, Mesa was different in the way that access to the boss required keys, which would be used up upon starting up the mission. This leads to it taking a good while to actually get all of her parts, and even had a few people setting up “keyshares”, in which every member of a squad would use a key once, giving you 4 chances to get all 3 parts. It’s long, but it’s worth it.

I think that’s all I’ve got for now. If you need any more help, lemme know!

(at MR7, try to get ahold of the Hek - it’s genuinely strong enough to take you to endgame content)
That's one thing I've been struggling with right now - Trying to figure out what weapons are good, before I try to purchase/acquire them.

So far I'm using Vectis Prime as my main, and it was completely overpowered for a good 3/4ths of my play time so far. Right now I'm on Uranus and It's finally at the point that some enemies take 2 shots. I don't know all the mods by heart, but it's using Dead eye and some other mod that boosts first shot damage, and with it only having 2 rounds per clip, its been pretty useful.

For my secondary, I seem to fall back to Cestra. I have a mod that increases Fire rate as well as Multishot, and another mod on the side of that that also increases Fire rate. With some of the elemental mods, it can still be pretty useful at the point I'm at, but it's damage output is starting to get lower as I move on. I might have to replace it soon.

Melee is usually Fang Prime, as I got it for free when linking my Prime account. It's one of the only weapons I have with 60 slots so I usually just end up using it if I have nothing else I'm leveling up at the time. I had a Dark Blade that I like, that I might put an Orokin Catalyst on it, but I have about 5 other weapons I want to check out first.

Her signature ability, ‘Peacemaker’, is what sets her apart. She stands still, focuses, and begins to shoot the hell out of anything around her.

Is this it? Because this was absolutely ridiculous :lol:

I don’t think my Peacemaker is modded highly, but it still makes Level 100 enemies look like jokes.
That's another thing I'm confused about for now - So everything maxes out at level 30, but enemies continue on into higher levels right? So at that point, it's all just dependent on the mods I acquire after this point? That's one thing I'm struggling with. Getting new effective mods to enable me to get to a higher tier, but I still have a good bit of quests/missions to go so that's probably why.

Right now I switched from maining Gara, to Oberon. I notice a lot of people don't like Gara, and it was becoming too much of a crutch using her main ability, and ended up a bit boring. That, plus the ability wasn't as effective in the later stages of my gameplay. Oberon's Hallowed Ground ability has been extremely useful in defense type missions as it lays out an area of radiation damage that seems to kill fairly fast, and lasts about 30 seconds with my mods. His Renewal ability also regenerates health so fast that I currently don't really have much mods for shields, and it drains at 1 energy per second with my mods, energy used is negligible to the point that I can basically leave it on all mission and find enough energy throughout to keep it sustained.

I had to look up the Warframe Wiki to get the names of the Abilities, but in doing so, I learned that I can combine the Hallowed Ground and Renewal together and receive a armor buff as well, so that's another thing that I'm going to be liking about him.

I think I'm going to hunt for Loki next, and Mesa afterwards. They seem the most interesting to me, but since I've switched back to Oberon and put an Orokin Reactor on him, I've been thoroughly enjoying his playstyle.

Any tips, no matter how insignificant, will help tremendously as I'm still learning basically every day I play.

Last edited:
That's one thing I've been struggling with right now - Trying to figure out what weapons are good, before I try to purchase/acquire them.

Yeah, a big issue with the game is that it’s pretty hard to discern which weapons are genuinely good (or bad) based upon stats alone. Good thing there’s YouTubers out there that can take the hit for us.

So far I'm using Vectis Prime as my main, and it was completely overpowered for a good 3/4ths of my play time so far. Right now I'm on Uranus and It's finally at the point that some enemies take 2 shots. I don't know all the mods by heart, but it's using Dead eye and some other mod that boosts first shot damage, and with it only having 2 rounds per clip, its been pretty useful.

Hold onto it forever. For one, the Vectis Prime is currently vaulted (I think? I’m not sure if there are any unvaulting events on right about now), and normally unlocks at MR14.

Also, it happens to be ridiculously powerful with the right mods on it - possibly one of the best primary weapons in the game. It does require a little investment into it (i.e. Forma, Orokin Catalyst, etc), but it will become a monster. You can easily take it into endgame content. Good mods to put onto it would be stuff like dual-stat elemental mods, and Primed mods, which you can get from the Void Trader - I’ll come back to that later.

For my secondary, I seem to fall back to Cestra. I have a mod that increases Fire rate as well as Multishot, and another mod on the side of that that also increases Fire rate. With some of the elemental mods, it can still be pretty useful at the point I'm at, but it's damage output is starting to get lower as I move on. I might have to replace it soon.

Yeah, I think you’re on the road to upgrading pretty soon. I have two at the top of my mind right about now (I think I may need to redownload at this point - a lot of this talk has me missing the game quite a lot!), which are the Atomos and the Lex Prime. The Atomos has some pretty expensive build requirements, and requires a LOT of work to make it a true endgame weapon (Forma investment, mods), but it’ll still be pretty damn powerful for where you’re at right now. Plus, it’s currently available at your current MR. The Lex Prime is essentially my go-to secondary; it hits ridiculously hard with relatively little investment needed (easy endgame material) - though it doesn’t become available to you until MR8.

Melee is usually Fang Prime, as I got it for free when linking my Prime account. It's one of the only weapons I have with 60 slots so I usually just end up using it if I have nothing else I'm leveling up at the time. I had a Dark Blade that I like, that I might put an Orokin Catalyst on it, but I have about 5 other weapons I want to check out first.

You can definitely hold onto Fang Prime for a good while, but you may want to look into upgrading once you start getting into really high-levelled content. Take it from me though - don’t drop a Catalyst on the Dark Sword - it won’t be able to sustain you too well after midgame content, even with good mods on it, it doesn’t offer that much else. There’s an incredibly powerful sword you receive from one of the quests that might be a better choice, though...

Is this it? Because this was absolutely ridiculous :lol:

Yep, that’s the one! Incredible ability. I’ll have to drop a video of mine at some point this week.

That's another thing I'm confused about for now - So everything maxes out at level 30, but enemies continue on into higher levels right? So at that point, it's all just dependent on the mods I acquire after this point? That's one thing I'm struggling with. Getting new effective mods to enable me to get to a higher tier, but I still have a good bit of quests/missions to go so that's probably why.

Yeah, everything that you obtain in game is locked to Level 30; it’s up to the player to obtain mods, and stuff like Orokin Catalysts/Reactors and Forma to boost your stuff to a level higher than it is...even if it technically isn’t. It’s confusing, but you’ll begin to get to grips with it after a while.

Right now I switched from maining Gara, to Oberon. I notice a lot of people don't like Gara, and it was becoming too much of a crutch using her main ability, and ended up a bit boring. That, plus the ability wasn't as effective in the later stages of my gameplay. Oberon's Hallowed Ground ability has been extremely useful in defense type missions as it lays out an area of radiation damage that seems to kill fairly fast, and lasts about 30 seconds with my mods. His Renewal ability also regenerates health so fast that I currently don't really have much mods for shields, and it drains at 1 energy per second with my mods, energy used is negligible to the point that I can basically leave it on all mission and find enough energy throughout to keep it sustained.

I had to look up the Warframe Wiki to get the names of the Abilities, but in doing so, I learned that I can combine the Hallowed Ground and Renewal together and receive a armor buff as well, so that's another thing that I'm going to be liking about him.

Yeah, Gara requires a lot of work to...work and tends to be frowned upon sometimes when you join squads. She’s kinda like Limbo, in that regard. When she’s got a lot of mods on her though, she’s pretty damn strong. That’s only from what YouTubers have told me though, I think I’m like halfway through the quest to even start getting Gara’s parts.

Oberon is pretty rounded, and is actually pretty good for Defence stuff! I’m happy you’ve found a frame you’ve got some kind of synergy with. He can go a long way with the right mods; again, would love to say more but I don’t even think I have him built.

I think I'm going to hunt for Loki next, and Mesa afterwards. They seem the most interesting to me, but since I've switched back to Oberon and put an Orokin Reactor on him, I've been thoroughly enjoying his playstyle.

Good choices! I think you’ll enjoy them. You’ll definitely want to throw Reactors on the both of them to get the most out of em, though.

Any tips, no matter how insignificant, will help tremendously as I'm still learning basically every day I play.

Try to do as many Void Fissures as possible. It’s how you obtain additional prime weaponry/Warframes, and can also end up being very valuable.

For instance, say you finish a Fissure with a squad, and one of the members of the squad manages to obtain a rare part to a Warframe or a weapon - you could then go ahead and sell that for Platinum (or carry on and make the weapon or Warframe - it’s your choice). This yields pretty good amounts of Plat if you factor other aspects in; you could pick up a rare part of an item in high demand, hold onto it until it’s vaulted, and sell high after it is vaulted - I remember picking up a Loki Prime Systems blueprint about a day before he was vaulted a couple years ago, and ended up selling the same blueprint for around 200 Platinum.

If it comes to parts that command very small amounts of Platinum on the market, or aren’t in high demand, you can hit up one of the Relays (I’m not sure what planets they’re on on Xbox), and sell them for ‘Ducats’. Ducats are the primary currency of the Void Trader, who’ll show up every couple weeks, on a Friday. He tends to announce his arrival when you start up the game. From him, you can obtain weapons that cannot he found anywhere else in the game, relics that include the Aklex Prime (which can’t be obtained anywhere else), rare mods, and Primed mods, which are more powerful versions of already existing mods which can be upgraded further (i.e. Pressure Point becomes Primed Pressure Point) - some of these mods are among some of the most valued (not in price, but valuable to your kit) ingame. However, on top of Ducats, the Void Trader requires a good amount of credits with each purchase, so you may need to save up a little before he comes. There’s quite a few places around the internet that document what he brings each time he visits, and a lot of them will also let you know how good an item is so you don’t make any mistakes.

Yeah, a big issue with the game is that it’s pretty hard to discern which weapons are genuinely good (or bad) based upon stats alone. Good thing there’s YouTubers out there that can take the hit for us.
I get too lazy, and in the heat of the moment I end up just buying whatever looks the weirdest, as they're pretty interesting sometimes lol. I was really looking into the Dual Cestra's, but I need a clan for that :/

Hold onto it forever. For one, the Vectis Prime is currently vaulted (I think? I’m not sure if there are any unvaulting events on right about now), and normally unlocks at MR14.

Also, it happens to be ridiculously powerful with the right mods on it - possibly one of the best primary weapons in the game. It does require a little investment into it (i.e. Forma, Orokin Catalyst, etc), but it will become a monster. You can easily take it into endgame content. Good mods to put onto it would be stuff like dual-stat elemental mods, and Primed mods, which you can get from the Void Trader - I’ll come back to that later.
I realized it was a powerful weapon from the get go, and even shelved it for a bit in the beginning because it was making things too easy at first. Changed it up a little bit last night and now I'm back to one-shotting most on Uranus, and if it doesn't, they're basically dead at that point.

The Void-Trader is one I'm going to have to wait for. He came recently but he was on a planet I haven't reached yet so I was out of luck.

Yeah, I think you’re on the road to upgrading pretty soon. I have two at the top of my mind right about now (I think I may need to redownload at this point - a lot of this talk has me missing the game quite a lot!), which are the Atomos and the Lex Prime. The Atomos has some pretty expensive build requirements, and requires a LOT of work to make it a true endgame weapon (Forma investment, mods), but it’ll still be pretty damn powerful for where you’re at right now. Plus, it’s currently available at your current MR. The Lex Prime is essentially my go-to secondary; it hits ridiculously hard with relatively little investment needed (easy endgame material) - though it doesn’t become available to you until MR8.
It's too bad you're not playing it on Xbox!

I got a +damage mod last night that boosted it by 90% maxed out, so as of last night it can chew threw most on Uranus now. Like I mentioned, I wouldn't mind having the dual version, but I need to go clan hunting for that soon. I'm about half way to MR8 so I still have a bit of time before that.

You can definitely hold onto Fang Prime for a good while, but you may want to look into upgrading once you start getting into really high-levelled content. Take it from me though - don’t drop a Catalyst on the Dark Sword - it won’t be able to sustain you too well after midgame content, even with good mods on it, it doesn’t offer that much else. There’s an incredibly powerful sword you receive from one of the quests that might be a better choice, though...
Aw well that's a shame about the Dark Sword :( I liked it, but it was the first new Melee I had in a while so it could just be that I was bored of Fang Prime already. I have a good amount of Melee weapons waiting for me to level up as I just built a ton one day just to waste all my credits, so they're currently just waiting one at a time.

As for the quest, I'm trying to progress with them. The junction on Uranus requires 5 missions completed with just Melee equipped so I've kinda been sitting on it. Talking about it now, I realize I could just use Loki and slip into his rift and literally walk through whole missions if I want to, so I'll give that a shot tonight.

Yep, that’s the one! Incredible ability. I’ll have to drop a video of mine at some point this week.
I had no idea that was actually her ability doing that. I was absolutely confused because things were dying so fast in literally all directions, in a pretty wide radius too. For the rest of that mission, I really didn't even get to do much.

Yeah, everything that you obtain in game is locked to Level 30; it’s up to the player to obtain mods, and stuff like Orokin Catalysts/Reactors and Forma to boost your stuff to a level higher than it is...even if it technically isn’t. It’s confusing, but you’ll begin to get to grips with it after a while.
I figured that much out on my own. I haven't Forma'd anything yet though so maybe that's the next step. So far things are coming naturally, but some days it feels like I get no where. That's partly do to the alerts constantly popping up, and my OCD kicking in :lol: It's just that when I go reading online, I sometimes end up more lost than if I just progress naturally and figured it out on my own - I start branching out into so many things, and before I know it, I've dug a deep wiki hole that I have no idea how I got there.

Yeah, Gara requires a lot of work to...work and tends to be frowned upon sometimes when you join squads. She’s kinda like Limbo, in that regard. When she’s got a lot of mods on her though, she’s pretty damn strong. That’s only from what YouTubers have told me though, I think I’m like halfway through the quest to even start getting Gara’s parts.

Oberon is pretty rounded, and is actually pretty good for Defence stuff! I’m happy you’ve found a frame you’ve got some kind of synergy with. He can go a long way with the right mods; again, would love to say more but I don’t even think I have him built.
I really like Gara, but I just don't think I have the mods to support her right now for where I'm at, plus I was getting tired of complaints for the time being, which were mostly from people that have obviously been playing longer. Newbies like me didn't seem to care, and actually liked using the safespace a lot more than the veterans.

As for Oberon, I'm liking him even more after rethinking some of my mods last night. I further removed my shield mods in order to keep it easier for it to drain and for enemies to start damaging my health faster because with Hunter Adrenaline(I believe) I end up basically with an infinite amount of energy if I use his Renewal ability that regenerates health constantly at a pretty fast rate. If I'm ever low I just pull out my enemies, hold block, and run into a flood of enemies and within a few seconds I'm maxed out again. With this I can just run around spamming my 2nd ability Hollowed ground for AoE radiation damage for 30 seconds. For his build I'm going to need more oomph with my Renewal ability though, because while I only died once from being reckless, there are just some enemies that can manage to just murder me in a few shots. I noticed this while attempting some Nightmare missions last night.

Good choices! I think you’ll enjoy them. You’ll definitely want to throw Reactors on the both of them to get the most out of em, though.
I'm just going to be so sad switching out my Oberon lol, I've been enjoying him the most so far. Which is a bit ironic considering I really didn't when I first used him.

Try to do as many Void Fissures as possible. It’s how you obtain additional prime weaponry/Warframes, and can also end up being very valuable.
I've been doing those a lot, especially if I've been wanting to rank up some of my weapons. The thing I hate is that there's no indicator showing you if you have a certain part already, but I'm sure collecting extra's isn't a bad thing anyways, since what you touched up on a little after this point. I've almost collected a Burston Prime and Braton Prime I believe, just needing the Receiver and the actual Blueprint, so I've been grinding for those since they're the closest to completion.

Update:

So some big changes have happened with me.

- Got rid of Loki (For some reason, I just didn't have the kind of attachment to him that I have with my other warframes)
- Got rid of all my starter weapons (wanted more slots and considering no one cares about these anyhow, I doubt they are gonna be missed.
- Aquired Valkr. Did some missions with a online squad and unexpectedly, got her parts. Got them made and before knew it, there she was.
- Aquired Oberon two weeks ago
-Just reached Mastery Rank 6

Good lord its been two years since I last posted my status on this game, but I am back and a lot has happened since then:

- Got all my starter weapons back thanks to a few times where I had monies for plat and slots (Also helped that I finally got to a point where I was ranking up and getting more slots)
- Got a few of those companions (Three Sentinels , one Kubrow and one Kavat). Kinda have kept the animals more as pets rather then actually use them on missions, but still enjoy them.
- Got many of the Cinematic Quests completed (Natah, Second Dream, War Within) and of course have muc hof the Plains of Eidolon. Still need to get around to the other quests, but getting stuff done.

Warframes I have (In order of being acquired):

Volt
Ember
Valkr
Oberon
Mirage
Nyx Prime
Nova Prime
Volt Prime
Mag
Zephyr
Banshee
Saryn Prime
Trinity Prime
Nekros Prime
Frost
Loki Prime
Ivara
Ember Prime
Frost Prime
Zephyr Prime
Ash Prime
Nehza
Banshee Prime

And soon to be added:

20190212_162918.jpg

Currently leveling up my newest primary:

Warframe_20190212162942.png

Finally joined a clan with a decent amount already set up, and man the Dojo was overwhelming. There's so many wonderful things I want to buy!

Is there something specific that I should pick up/look for first, besides the K-Drive Segment?

So both these frames have finally been fully ranked up:

Warframe_20190218201537.png

Warframe_20190218201602.png

Now about to level up this weapon I just got:

Warframe_20190218201501.png

That's my 4th Sniper Rifle (After the Vulkar Wraith, Vectis and Vectis Prime).

Been a bit since I last posted. Gotten the following weapons since then:

Karak Wraith
Opticor Vandal
Penta
Prisma Grinlok
Quanta Vandal
Dera
Sigma And Octanis

Good day fellow Tenno!!

Didn't know this game had a thread in here. Just started playing last October 2017 when the Plains of Eidolon update came out, and now I'm MR 21 :D
FPIGwCji6QloT2O2bVLfGubpftPT-1ntMOOrM0RoqFvZ7ltTDhn8WQWVvKzcFbuxmTeaPkK-NWT180aWfHosg8iwgDIffSU9Xrw8QiVLqlKF3K6c7ThJ7Ch1XCdSFSEDhciF1QUpV4xQgYsPrkXgQHlsQNBUATxd-oRky7qfL2EMqvYfCeQ5bJXSfr9wCaQjIRIwo73vcXUd208zeFUW0ynjupzfBQW087gOwXZ7chJiFSZ9OX8s0jeNLgjKqB3u2K6OQrC7O0IHqenbCG3mpvIDi_NvtUex732oHAWITO9DO3WZDMdJLYDaSNvi9MxVrtIecJmVwUuC_ScSE2rzQoXRfksXxo-hGvhUwVSivNspw1c2H4O8l7jTbWLlnw57yrxW9s0haxe0_FCkqVNgfQiIkI0MutgWSfGsTZiNR_SylOWqeO90H4aWAroMsNlRnhxpGXKpR0oPluFy4MnwSy66v0i42dXNQITJQjShralR4TTFP1oWN-nyDcT-aHnbIXE85pTJozAgoyCd7_4K-fp9VKyiW00BmZHcU_SXGpj6t7MYi7FLbYMDhJy2p3BPkugprPRA3OhTdsDjv5TswvvpzgqU8vScJ1eLriPaqwVZxkoX-6flzUiqjdtnTsuJk7xP1cCpVfTnx4Hp4yTEAQB5IqUuxy0=w1605-h903-no

zm2LWROeGfPE6gJxpnEWkYZ-4uUNTak1H_qV2BZIPi9289aLPjUhA07a5ieL7i3KeO6X5inejSA75binnw7X_yF6NZFrYloF_sDsn6HjOvH2g5-tgj2Nlb7XskcLgH3IfcTU4-liSEm3gb78RZ6ORK0jHjgHJALEF8XvlaXuJ84jlUK1vnP4tiPq0asqnJgSfpF0XeX1VjVXFEvNhDmMIjSO3oDJOAD5hrIH68t7yZm_MWTl9nQM9MPFiPWYQHdGIsZogqaaZ-XtZPQs-WDdKumUlW_MQOCnN8m2xialfWYGOrUF-mUiwg570lrbH89mJHrioSZVW2c3oM-o_oQfAvY9ANw2eTR7ZMSMzg9ZdOOAcUF8UIS5pOTqAM-8Zb1YNrbhEOHPV_OZPnUUFpoUbIDVaGxzVPXTSjX2t6N46ik7TN-fgYJorXe6MfGWxhTYKGOMikM_GrtewDuNiq2RyPFzH7zgletxqtAVeHteis88QeQURS3ekj0bPr5mgLpV7Ge2ENOjyh57D5o34AY7cvjE7M__cRvrBRKsxDgGkra5lPA6wnC1eH6y15b2Rw_I_E2KQn7AOSjUS7Wm2SB5BmeX_PLli4PTJ8Zytjiorw0ipEyN4wxaIvbRwg6O-NGSipwRacqGJCS-nOl6h3oDgM8Wtzi3iv0=w1605-h903-no
fnX7Lx1D1V8Pf--3y-7Zs8vdnNcTPHQnKhoY8HDl5ZBuNJESms0SAWn6Jq_fMa3QXu0eMTBILI8dQxF7iV7_4WnizkKZjyy-V3B84nMVHUtlPr6YFd6D866zEA4Nphxqbe4yCLHxYHh0u7HxHuSYy3tfFtr73N8PosAe3ejp3BTKGbuZ-E87YtDvdlkGrISej6ZypujznUTZ4OPzvevYXjpjYPsqwYUncVnC4eFZg1PZmIahGu3cvQBrp5QA4DNiuNtnkm2zqAgJHE5PxEsalfa6GbXPxUGL5gZ_dqnFL7UNAZkEhjZj4VOuoWJYqYchxgTdO1gTPB2RCiOCO7s-E-ZJrVb7igoesJytxVSEN3COVtwh07drDoeo-SisgAMHNk0d1J5aDFC554rrtSYXQayku4tARW_Iz0oPcso7ZIkrL99mHBE7tL3sRkgsEmeeSqHog4kGkkB8m2r1Nv0uH5FLj8lq8dK8BJVUj_ZyoZ5ONxFmI6DWWxJ4LNu7M0zj8DfIReBQlZsHJkq_qkkWvO0U_cJrtkr2qvn9BQaX_RY5PHjSp7xUq3ilhK63ynPArDLuNOODGXdHP15ePE6xSNs5BSa_dskWVSTBjj-jQrw-IhyjABCZOo20TLr5ZyGYoKnfUqdyyvMBQRymjhVdBfi4g8jeLvs=w1605-h903-no

sHUIpFkbc0enUgyPay7slA8Qy-xiveA4Qxu3D_fEL8N9qzBXdOFKIxUgJtrScR9ya2oySblo9WdLXPb9JzR_lTMAuPQY2P2H4U8BSLHmor2mSGit9PkyCPbCm6_zXJYZKzKdedQxUSTvR6hCNkVosMbUEPeZiFh1nshNK-dyRoAkR7bJu2ajblYJigGh-6xJyHZ08QzSgvSmox_tkwyKvNRlEWWRnwQwnYkDAhVBqs6VIqd6UFliDnCov2_fLdhqHsx1asUjMnY8x6kp3vGkowXG9M0gSE0-LC7_shi445Zm7ybjB_aVScfc1w_judG6TS7PFkSrcfcffyt8kZT2a_5Rx9GTar3TS07coIUwXfOiRaDD8hoct2PUhGjUYscg8H_RcgRDj-cu0C4O_9i2lKEEFWEI_9eJxkD_43Ac2MCsDiyj6MD5bVPwPrD6RZ4PXe0wUNEI6o1EPKghM2O_qPDIWvIag4o1HhdTQybE8yxc2xBNYJeM6fqRkSdt5YeB-lA32kkN4lpwXK4dQTRbo5EdKwwmTiP4lnxGUziFHC36V3-cTMkSOg2K4j_dEGYQTzF5KXtOypkLppZ67Xme62R9A6G5-MimiptHONfbxZ1HlZZKAgyp2Qh9zcmaTrL3B25V7kyvT9E-396S48WdUfkZFN2397A=w1605-h903-no

9UMnNvazwGmsNL0-vn8_n73EFjLHIlW3Yma12O3j5bu2PPr3_SgaQAUl4oGB0FFzUJ5euP0wyGgHeq7Ehzmz0zQSQ1FTMKIKMdznYJp459eik_z3OBMre7d5PAQQeL4MBHmONVPh8Yw4bi06yACWQUYONRrDEn2mAGCYvzQsi9Wytxl0Fj7Wf_5VCAeIZlzPPkZBqnQsvojJF_gRZvPZqM0O_a8VRSdf-obfWpb_vAQaspokEN5y35m9jH_VtxfEmEAaNGji6w6PPSiUuvi17y-Vc19W8gxAj_oUFeadrd-04KI8NALETzxNeIYvo_EocngndUt33pYgkZebc-AGZ-4UzDfphswyVTDFjvC_aaDUnZfK0ejz7Fp9PTt-kkX4w9PYxKqj_hWKnJUGqARZCgDTMfWGBDk7dNktTK3l7PYFUCu7yy21nAi5vGFO7UJ8zjuC8bu4Z0KGynxYwHJ_1BQKDFr9t4VGUk5rEI08b-9pp9GE5hfrBqRBZ0cZwVoVDGtwAeg6XY0ebkU3KXY1a1n2YBSyDkhMxu4FpxrTHHZiDwrF9_Yw5Rg08qvvkjXqHyblHm62YCRY2zBsXRWNsQcTck4FsP1uGAqZem_mh9VCvPHuQbkDtO4ipZ4uODLN90M8ekisYuA1HlZEbC-RbOxcOMMH1Zs=w1605-h903-no

1AbyZQkAHiGsJwhAsaLPr9K4VP2ebIi2olEWjn59L_qXwEhjaa_8dHfloloQDWaIXDHg-8v1wRe_a7daRcEJBo6hpJ5_zR7ciQUUWy-nIv8ocVtosmGQRsXnB2z9Inw9U_wgxbPUAj6Pz7E31Pfb9PMrqXMCMdQj2pm61lr061MnJmmPZhJXzF7nK1NCqw31NEIPh73ExlE1la4rFDWcFvKTr2AKXqdRk9ic6mo1mk6Z4IBPs56yc3LytoeBhhC0qHakxkWuBYy1Av1UEBzlw301Y1g_9XOsQFmNEIc0p9wSnMQ1hLEPlU16P__3qukEqGcrJGRIj2T355MT1GHQRpnEISpSTMpPyn-690bV4y3K2F-df2hNgsGfIOdfI1deKwt_kE6Rkgme1nBlvyfena5dlrVXA--GUFXUzE8_vjtjs14XVgBhWE56ncXfaz1PXC6w55rs6Fs4qsMdsuw3tnxw8uqTE5eZCNe0GM-fNeyEzObIx8d7Cr2BRmLb9vCIIm3RODwmQNMcVavjJVFlML8KzY8JkG0T2vZefjUfbn4iDMFukIUDms1wYTZdbVdz877WLQhSr9Ie73xHL7J_QEzn3K8infnYZRkiuNrtkj9VJyI86c2blJe_SaF8JbKQz_E_0IZFw_1kFA9o9eLT7pZP6rYEZvQ=w1605-h903-no

Back