Warren's videos, RUF BTR wall rubbing on Cape ring South

• Thread starter Warren4649
  • 21 comments
warren4649
New video up here with a RUF BTR (aKa drift beast) on Cape Ring South, which actually is a pretty good track for drifting!

Last edited:
I'm considering buying some sort of capture device coz filming the screen is boring and looks not good enough.
Plus the fact that its not worth (imo) editing clips and all.

I too would buy a capture device, but since I'm 13, and pretty thick, I won't know what to get or how to use it..

Yeah I know, I'll put up some better videos, this was just a quick run to test tune my car.
The lap after that one was better but for an unknown reason I decided to film the 1st one.

Actually they're from a run I did before but didn't filmed, it was better than this one (I missed the big entry on the first corner, fortunately I saved it and avoided straightening even more)
Thanks

Since release. But I drift in video games with 900 degrees steering wheels since GT4 prologue (I had a DFP at the time).
I mostly drifted in GT4, Enthusia (I wish they'd make a 2 on PS3) and Live For Speed (since circa 2003 - 2004)

I love how you drifted the ring. You straightened up a little but still, I've been drifting for 2 and a half years and have never once fully drifted that ring!

Thanks, actually that ring is a good test to see if a setup is really good or not. If the car stays (approximately) stable during the whole curb you know you nailed your settings.

Yea I don't really drift high powered cars, although I've been working on a corvette zr1 tuning. We should drift together some times through.

I was thinking to myself, why does your name look familiar. Then it came to me. FBI. I miss you guys. Glad to see a few of you still going. Hopefully I will get to drift with you on GT5 sometime. It will be difficult since we live in different parts of the world, the time difference is big. Widge is back now, so maybe we will get together sometime soon? Have a private threesome in a lounge.

I gotta say, when i saw the Vette drift video I was like "OMG I'VE FOUND A NEW FRIEND!!!" Very nice drifts but i have to agree with Duman079, you can do better :D

Back