Tibbz Messages 97 Lincolnshire Messages Tibbz2 Nov 27, 2010 #1 What effect does the 'Wash car' option have. I cant see a difference in my car after?
S30Z_Guy Messages 78 canada Messages FairladyZ_Guy Nov 27, 2010 #2 Tibbz What effect does the 'Wash car' option have. I cant see a difference in my car after? Click to expand... Cars get dull and dirty over time if you drive them enough. May affect wind resistance slightly aswell.
Tibbz What effect does the 'Wash car' option have. I cant see a difference in my car after? Click to expand... Cars get dull and dirty over time if you drive them enough. May affect wind resistance slightly aswell.
G GTP_Kazama Messages 68 Messages GTP_Kazama Nov 27, 2010 #3 Only time will tell I guess, in GT4 I believe it was your car would get dusty and a bit dirty as said above and you could definitely notice the difference. Try doing some rally as that's a sure fire way to see if your car gets dirty at all.
Only time will tell I guess, in GT4 I believe it was your car would get dusty and a bit dirty as said above and you could definitely notice the difference. Try doing some rally as that's a sure fire way to see if your car gets dirty at all.