Watch Dogs Legion - Ubisoft confirms reveal at E3

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by FT-1, Jun 5, 2019.

1. FT-1

FT-1 Premium

Information about the game was leaked yesterday via an Amazon listing, but now Ubisoft has confirmed the third instalment in the Watch_Dogs franchise will make its debut at E3 next week. Here's what we know about the setting:
    Now what is most intriguing is that the game allows you to play as any "NPC"... which kinda defeats the meaning on NPC. Think of it as Driver San Francisco, but with humans.
    Also, can we take a moment to appreciate the tagline in the tweet?

rhalgr likes this.
  2. Firehound427

Firehound427

I was quite a fan of the first two Watch Dogs games. It’ll be interesting to see how this new... “Legion” feature shakes things up.

3. FT-1

FT-1 Premium

Here it is in its post-apocalyptic, post-brexit glory (language warnings apply to both vids)

Releases March 6th 2020... Next Spring is already looking great for gaming! :drool:

rhalgr likes this.
  4. VXR

VXR

I haven’t played the first two, but this looks seriously interesting.

5. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Same. Best gameplay demo I saw at E3, on par with FFVII IMO.

Edit: FFVIIR happened, so that's the best IMO. Still, Watch Dogs is second.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    VXR likes this.
  6. CarGuru

CarGuru

I've only played Watch Dogs 2 but I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to this one, especially with how other people will view you over time depending on how you much you get along with their friends or family. That is the type of character depth I was looking for. To think that a random person you see in the city will later on interact in a different way due to your actions is really captivating.