Watch Live: Gran Turismo World Finals - Nations Cup Regional Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 35 comments
Thanks for the early post, now I can get this setup to watch on my phone and use the laptop to watch the Genshin Impact 3.3 Livestream which is happening at the same time...multi screens FTW!

I'm not sure how it could be clearer - watch the stream, wait for the repechage, whoever comes 3rd is the answer.
So on the 3rd position at the start of the repechage, or third place at finish?

I mean I know in theory how a repechage works, but..

Edit: I can't really watch the stream today

Last edited:
So on the 3rd position at the start of the repechage, or third place at finish?

I mean I know in theory how a repechage works, but..
3rd at the finish, ie the last qualifying position for the Grand Final.

That was a great race with the P4s, hopefully they use that combo for the Dailies or next seasons GTWS.

Last edited:
3rd at the finish, ie the last qualifying position for the Grand Final.

That was a great race with the P4s, hopefully they use that combo for the Dailies or next seasons GTWS.
I don't think that's quite correct. Either I'm reading the question wrong or other people are but it's not the third place finisher in the final it's who was the last person who made it TO the final

I don't think that's quite correct. Either I'm reading the question wrong or other people are but it's not the third place finisher in the final it's who was the last person who made it TO the final
That's how understood it now, 3rd in the repawhatitsname who then takes the last spot (slot) in the final race.

is that not what I said?

the last person to make it to the final will be whoever is 3rd at the finish of the repechage.
Ok. I thought you were saying that the third place finisher in the race of oceanic final was the answer.

I was correcting that. A Repechage is its own race, named "Repechage".

The only thing I saw on the stream today was the race of oceanic final. I never saw that qualifying race so I didn't know that's who you were referring to.

Did anyone view the standalone "Repechage" race? I only saw the Final

Last edited:
Visual confirmation, go get that 6 star parts ticket - and have it end up being ceramic brakes for some useless ****box

525681F0-C621-4DBA-AD34-DC59C9656C7C.jpeg

Back