Watch Pro Driver Stéphane Lefebvre Tackle Three of WRC 7's Stages

Looks like an interesting game, I might pick this up on sale since in 1,5 week it's all PCARS 2 for a while.

I can't find any info on the WRC7 locations though, which tracks / locations are all included?

I can't find any info on the WRC7 locations though, which tracks / locations are all included?

What do you mean? It's the official game of the WRC, so the locations are all the countries the championship has visited, or will visit, in 2017. From what I've been able to see, each country has 5 stages: 1 short, 3 medium and 1 long (Epic Stage as they call it). If you want to know if specific stages are included, then that can be harder to answer.

What do you mean? It's the official game of the WRC, so the locations are all the countries the championship has visited, or will visit, in 2017. From what I've been able to see, each country has 5 stages: 1 short, 3 medium and 1 long (Epic Stage as they call it). If you want to know if specific stages are included, then that can be harder to answer.
Well I'm just asking because I don't find any info...

Dirt 4 is also the "official" game of the WRX yet only 5 of the 10+ circuits are included.

Back