Watch The Dance of the Lotus

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwinTurboJay
  • 20 comments
  • 1,242 views
That guy is good. He must have had lots of practice.
 
Watching the car do the 180s can help people get an understanding of just how light that car is.

Guy is good with a car. Reminds me of the guy who slid a MGF in between 2 others.
 
I still like the yellow mini better.

very good job though...especially considering the car's length.
 
I saw this a while ago, pretty cool.
 
I've seen this too. Still really cool though.
 
Fifth Gear did an article on it a few years back. Apparantly the hardest part is memorising the course and where to go next.

Damn good video, though.
 
Roo
Fifth Gear did an article on it a few years back. Apparantly the hardest part is memorising the course and where to go next.

Damn good video, though.
That what I think whenever I see AutoX videos. They go through the same gates a few times.
 
Roo
Fifth Gear did an article on it a few years back. Apparantly the hardest part is memorising the course and where to go next.

Damn good video, though.

"hardest part" ... that would be getting good at it. Memorizing the course is just the first step (:

This guy is killer hardcore. Might even give the guy in the old Mini a run for his money.
 
I saw this a while ago aswell. Poor poor syncros....They were so young, so full of life.
 
Holy Hell!
 
Saw that a while ago ... that guy was crazy
he tried to move his body to make it accelerate faster
I am going to puke if I sit next to him :D
 
http://www.icejai.com/misc clips/THIS is driving.wmv

it will most likely not work, but I think it's the URL I got it from. if you do download the video, do not go to the website shown at the end. it's rather porn-ad-oriffic.
 
:indiff: I was expecting something like the Citroen C4 advert.
 
Emohawk
Fixed link, thats very impressive as well. Looks like he took about a foot out of the rear section. Funny whine too, is it supercharged?

Nope, straight cut gearbox 👍
 
Back