Watch the PlayStation E3 2018 Presentation Here

I actually liked the musical interludes. Set the tone and that Last of Us banjo really brought me back to the emotional consequences of the game.

This is only day one right?, surely Sony will have a few more things to show. From what I've seen so far it seems xbox have shown almost everything of which absolutely none appeal to me. Sony showed a few games and 4 of those appealed. Also Ace Combat 7.....isn't that multi platform now and not out till 2019?

At the 45 minute mark, Sony had shown three games. Maybe four.

What a role reversal. Xbox had game after game after game (plus the small matter of five studio acquisitions). I admit that a good chunk didn't really interest me (I'm awful at shooters), but there was still more there that caught my eye thanks to the sheer number. Plus, practically everything from Sony is stuff it showed off last year.

TLOU2 and Death Stranding are both big deals for me. But I think in the latter's case, it's largely due to the reputation of Kojima. If it were a new title from any other dev, people would be confused at best, and bored at worst. RE2 could be good — I've heard the last RE was great, but I haven't touched the franchise since Nemesis.

It wasn't quite Square levels of bad, but Ubisoft's presser was more interesting IMO, and naturally so was Xbox'. I didn't catch the others so can't judge. I doubt Nintendo will whiff on its own presentation...

Latest Posts

Back