Ways to earn good money?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean Feathers
  • 41 comments
  • 5,034 views
Messages
7
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
TheyCallMeDeano
I've been playing Gt6 for a good while now, finished all the races, spending money on cars mainly for racing, doing all 24 minute races (unfortunately in a 2J first time for it!) and now I need ways to earn money, I really want that classy 250 Ferrari! I've been sitting doing 300 on the nose in my huyara (probably spelt wrong) on SS route X and it's boring, any better ways of earning money?
 
Have you done seasonal events?
 
If you like the Super races you should spam those. Also the Redbull challenges gives a nice amount of money.
 
If you like the Super races you should spam those. Also the Redbull challenges gives a nice amount of money.
Now that I think about it, them red bull karts, specifically the silver stone one, just cut the corners half the time! Brilliant!
 
Mix it up a bit, is what I'd suggest.

SSRX is boring as hell, but it pays well for the amount of effort involved.
NASCAR at Motegi is better paying, but still pretty boring.
Red Bull Junior at Brands Hatch is probably the best for speed/pay and it's not boring at all.

If you like a specific track featured in the S events, just throw in one of them every now and then to break the monotony. I favour the Brands Hatch 15 lapper and the 24 minutes of Nurburgring.
 
Mix it up a bit, is what I'd suggest.

SSRX is boring as hell, but it pays well for the amount of effort involved.
NASCAR at Motegi is better paying, but still pretty boring.
Red Bull Junior at Brands Hatch is probably the best for speed/pay and it's not boring at all.

If you like a specific track featured in the S events, just throw in one of them every now and then to break the monotony. I favour the Brands Hatch 15 lapper and the 24 minutes of Nurburgring.
What's the pay like in red bull brands hatch, I'll do it, red bull karts and SS route X
 
What's the pay like in red bull brands hatch, I'll do it, red bull karts and SS route X

Umm, with 200% login bonus 170k or so, I can't remember. Can take about 4mins.
 
4 laps around Ascari in any normal decent car will pop you 140,000 on the World Circuit Tour! :)
 
Umm, with 200% login bonus 170k or so, I can't remember. Can take about 4mins.[/quot
I do the special stage route x in 4 minutes and I get 140k, that's far better then! Thank you very much! :D
 
And will take nearly 10 minutes.

The OP asked for ways to earn good money, never in the OP says "the quickest way" to earn good money... :D

Besides that, 10 minutes is not a lot of your "precious" time, specially if you enjoy playing the game and testing different cars, as you can basically win that race with any decent tuned car. I've even done it with a Mini Countryman :P
 
The OP asked for ways to earn good money, never in the OP says "the quickest way" to earn good money... :D

Besides that, 10 minutes is not a lot of your "precious" time, specially if you enjoy playing the game and testing different cars, as you can basically win that race with any decent tuned car. I've even done it with a Mini Countryman :p

He wants to earn money fast too. But he's bored of SSRX.

The OP ruled out two suggestions of S races and instead said he'd do a mix of SSRX and RBJunior at Brands Hatch because they pay really well per time spent. That's what he's more concerned about, time spent versus prize money.
 
Red Bull Junior championship gives you 1.5million cr. at 200% bonus and it takes about 30 minutes.

Best $/time goes to Race 1 at Silverstone - 177k at 200% bonus in less than 4 minutes.
 
I hope PD will bring back the good ol' rewards from gt5 Seasonals
 
The OP ruled out two suggestions of S races and instead said he'd do a mix of SSRX and RBJunior at Brands Hatch.

Well, it seems to me he knows what he wants to do... So, what was the point in asking then :P
 
Well, it seems to me he knows what he wants to do... So, what was the point in asking then :p

He decided to do the Red Bull Juniors after I had suggested it. He asked if there was better ways of making money that weren't as boring as the SSRX race. I suggested he try mixing it up a bit, and gave the RBJ race as another option.
 
He decided to do the Red Bull Juniors after I had suggested it. He asked if there was better ways of making money that weren't as boring as the SSRX race. I suggested he try mixing it up a bit, and gave the RBJ race as another option.

Sorted then :)
I still think the Worl Circuit Tour around Ascari is one of the best ways to enjoy the game by testing your cars around a new challenging track. It doesn't take that long and the payouts are good in relation to other, more difficult races.
I'll stick with it :P
 
Sorted then :)
I still think the Worl Circuit Tour around Ascari is one of the best ways to enjoy the game by testing your cars around a new challenging track. It doesn't take that long and the payouts are good in relation to other, more difficult races.
I'll stick with it :p

I do lots of World Circuit races at Brands Hatch GP, because I love the course, it's really easy and I can test cars from 530PP to 600PP there and still win, plus the payout isn't too bad. I occasionally race at Ascari and I'm getting a bit more proficient there, but BH is still my go-to track.

I pretty much stopped grinding SSRX when I did over a thousand miles there and it became my "favourite track" according to my stats and started racing as much as possible at BH GP which really is my favourite track.

I think race at a track that you really like, and sod the payouts because you will just enjoy it more that way. What's the point of racing at SSRX if you're just going to fall asleep, and if NASCAR isn't your thing because you get spun out so much, or you don't like the massive Aero and huge deadzone (on my wheel at least) with the Junior, then just do a race at a track you like, and repeat and repeat and try it on different events with different cars.
 
If you do the Red bull event as a championship and win you will earn just under 900000 million in apr 25 mins. You get 500000 for winning the championship, totalling just under 1.4 million.
 
fastest money is like the wind indy. it pays about 800 less than the ssx with 200% bonus but takes about 15 seconds less. i'm pulling 3:37 (32 if i dont mess up) on average with the pescarolo c60 hybride judd '05 whereas i pull 3:54 with the huayra, which can easily go past 4 minutes if i let the tail out.
 
Ascari 10 laps can get you 400k+ in 22 minutes. It's a fun and very rewarding race, but sometimes it can be hard because of the tire/fuel usage and in this race you can see the AI really doing an awesome job. To make it easy, use the Rocket!

020354-coyote-and-rocket.jpg



:D

This one actually...

rocketmain.jpg
 
Wait until you get 200% bonus.
Do all the seasonals. You should get several million easily and quickly.
 
The best money aside from those bonus seasonals is gotten by running the red bull Jr events ran as a championship. If you are good enough to win them all then you can skip the Motegi race which takes longer to run than the others and still get 1st place overall by winning the other 4. They pay $177k each + $500k bonus for the championship. These are far less boring than lapping an oval over and over again and pay just a little better as well.

As for the SSX race. I was bored with that one before I got to the first corner on the first race. Definitely not something I could do to earn money for buying cars.
 
Like the Wind less than 4min (Alfa Romeo TZ) and you obtain 140k with 200%.
 
Well I must thank everyone for the suggestions, you've really helped and I've aquired myself a nice Ferrari 250! It's beautiful in a dark metallic red!
 
Red Bull Jr. Championship. Best money reward in less time. Make sure your bonus is always at 200% though.
 
Did the 1.03 update completely kill the glitching for money trick? If not, maybe give it a spin.


Jerome
 
Back