WDS 19 - Drifting Aimlessly Away - Poll is up, get your votes in!

• Thread starter Suzuki
  • 52 comments

Your WDS picks

• Video 1 - [YOUTUBE]0EaujyzJjBg[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah ill extend the deadline too. we only have 3 entries so far(4 including ske's). and ske went backward, so he needs to redo his.

edit: deadline extended until Wednesday.

all right, how is this.
if your name isnt here, be sure to send me a link to your entry.
GeeTown
Geoff
Tulok
Loon
those are the videos i have so far.
blah :crazy: , my pm box is a huge mess. i really could use a bigger one.

updated

To bad you can't be made like the Official Host of the WDS, like they do at the WRS, so you can handle the influx of PM's.

Only 2 out of the 5 people who posted saying they were going to enter, have sent Suzuki a link.

So far we have a total of 4 people entered because I just sent my link to Suzuki again.

so far we have 4 entries.
ske should be submitting an entry. i might manage to scrape one together before the deadline. bee MIGHT have one in, but im not tooo sure on him.
and i deleted his pm because i thought he was going to submit another entry. just a minor misunderstanding on my part. nothing big.

Well hopefully we'll have a pretty good turn out this time.

I wonder what happened to Articzap, he enters every week doesn't he? I hope he's allright.

Yeah, I'm at home not at the dorms. I tried to get an entry in but I wasn't happy with it. Sorry guys. I'll be in startin 4/1.

and ske went backward, so he needs to redo his.

No wonder I thought it was a bit tough for a stock car theme :dunce:

Anyway, I have a couple of runs ready to capture and upload.

Here's the wrong way clip,by the way :P

you see, i was going to post it, but i figured ske might want to use the car still so i kept it to myself.
anyways, i still have 4 entries. ske should be sending me one, and i still have time to get one in. so this might be a decent turnout.

I sure hope so. I'm going to try and devote more of my time getting these runs done so I can get back into the comp Like I was before.

Yeah, Ske will probably take everyone out.

Only like 11 hours left to enter.

Even with Ske entering, I still feel pretty good about my entry.

EDIT: one quick question. With the deadline for this being extended to the middle of the week, is WDS 20 going to start tonight, or will it start saturday? Just my opinion here, i think it should start tonight. go ahead and have an extended deadlne, then we can get back on track next week, week 21 I mean.

its ok, my run wasnt that great anyway.
and just to make sure, here are the runs i have so far.
ske bee geetown tulok geoff loon

plus, i just found this section the other day, and ive grown to love it fast. i played a track i havent played before on xlink not too long ago, and bee is helping me get it ready.

Back