Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video 4: [youtube]nAdLSthyUSQ[/youtube]

• Video 5: [youtube]hzUTxkfczEA[/youtube]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this happen too you?
I do a run on Sunday that i think is ok, then i spend the next week trying to beat it but i never can.
Its really annoying.

I still haven't had a chance to have a crack at it. Hopefully I can get it done in the next few days. :)

Like the avatar BL, it's snowing! Is it snowing where you are? (Sorry for being off topic.) :D

[off-topic]
Yeh, we've had snow here since Halloween.
It was -32*C outside when I woke up this morning

I'll give you a shot of the view out my window as soon as the batteries in my camera get charged up
[/off-topic]

both of you are luckier than i am. no snow in florida :grumpy: ever :(. you wont even believe how much you miss snow after being away from it for 2 winters.

[still off-topic]
The view to the south-west, out my 3rd floor window.

That snow pile there is from the snow cleared out of the parking lot on the right hand side of the shot. It's about 12ft tall now and will only get bigger...
[/off-topic]

yeah right, we have snow where I'm at and I'm ready for it to go. It sucks having to drive in it all the time.

Still off topic. :D That picture looks insane BL, mind you I have never been anywhere where it snow's like that. The only time's I have been around snow is up mountains around NZ. :)

Omg BL you guys are so lucky, oh well going up north in a couple weeks after snowmobile gets fixed and going racing.

I got a alright run down, so at least I have something. Might see if I can get something better. Gotta get more than 1 vote this time. :D

This is a cool section, never drifted it before. Good choice Sheron. 👍

sorry but i have to give up this week too.
i couldn't get it right so when my friend took his camera back , i didn't ask him to let it for the weekend.

it' s been a good round anyway once again 👍 ; i' ll keep practicing on this one too

good luck to all ! i can' t wait to see the poll :) .

:lol:

You've got another 5 hours until the official deadline. But really... it's probably 13 or 14 hours until I wake up tomorrow and do it.

Link has been sent to you BL. Good thing you are doing the poll on the morning. :sly: I gotta try and get these videos in earlier. :)

Good luck to all who entered. 👍

The poll is up, and Sheron's submission has also been added to the HM section in the first post.

I want to comment about the format of some of the vids. Many have been coming in recently without the chase view+display. I've been letting it slide, but I think it's time people were given a reminder about it.

The chase view is necessary for me to make sure there have been no cuts made in the clip to merge two sepearate replays together. Also, it will help some voters make their decision, based on speed, steering work, and line.

This week, the chase view was totally absent in videos 4 and 5. Video 3 got half way there...but forgot to turn on the display.

Also...dive cams. There are good dive cams and bad dive cams.

For WDS entries, good dive cams have a clear view of the track ahead, no strange colours or blurring, and show the car clearly. They may chase the car from the rear, or be stationary at the side of the track - or look forwards from over the driver's shoulder if a convertible is being used. Cameras like these may be useful to you in displaying your drift from a different perspective if the default track cams aren't to your satisfaction.

Bad dive cams in your WDS entry twirl around the car, look rearwards, have weird colors or blurring, or are so tight to the car that you cannot see the car's location on the track.

Keep in mind what you want to show people when selecting your views.

Did anybody notice that the driver in video #2 has sort of a weird feint drift technique for the first turn. Instead of feinting right and then turning left. They feint left, feint right, and then back left for the turn.

Results:

Code:
1st -- Video 7  Ske               13 votes
2nd -- Video 2  SammiTougeGirl    10 votes
3rd -- Video 6  Drift2XS           6 votes
4th -- Video 1  LOON               1 vote
5th -- Video 3  360-D1             0 votes
--- -- Video 4  DG5 DRIFTER        0 votes
--- -- Video 5  LGforce	           0 votes

Another tick in the wins column for Ske. Sammi gave a good fight though. 👍

Statistics:

WDS11stats.JPG